NAI, School of Archival Studies announces admission to 38th Batch of Short Term Certificate Course 2019
NAI certificate course in Archives Management 2019 – School of Archival Studies, National Archives of India (NAI), Janpath, New Delhi invites application for admission to 38th Short Term Certificate Course in “Archives Management” for the session 2019.
Also See : Admission Notification
- 4th February to 15th March 2019
- To make the trainees aware of acquisition, arrangement, upkeep and retrieval of records.
Eligibility for NAI certificate course in Archives Management 2019
- Applicant must Graduate in any discipline preferably in humanities from a recognized university.
- Below 30 years for private candidates; below 50 years for sponsored candidates(Relaxation in age for the reserved categories is applicable as per Government norms).
- Seats are reserved for SC /ST/PH & OBC private. Candidates as per Government norms.
NAI certificate course in Archives Management 2019 Application Form
- The prescribed application form may be downloaded from National Archives of India website (www.nationalarchives.nic.in).
- Application along with attested copies of educational qualification and Rs.100/- only through crossed Indian Postal Orders/Bank Draft in favour of Administrative Officer, National Archives of India, Janpath, New Delhi-110001, be sent to “The Director General of Archives”, National Archives of India, Janpath, New Delhi-110001.
- Sponsored candidates should apply through proper channel
- Rs.300/- (Rupees three hundred) only, Non-Refundable, to be paid at the time of admission.
Boarding & Lodging
- The School has no boarding & lodging facilities
NAI certificate course in Archives Management 2019 Important Dates
- Last Date of Receipt of Application: 11th January 2019
- Course starts form: 4th February to 15th March 2019
For more information visit the website: www.nationalarchives.nic.in
NAI New Delhi
National Archives of India, Janpath, New Delhi-110001, website: www.nationalarchives.nic.in