Nagaland University announces Admission to PhD Program 2023, Apply now
Nagaland University PhD Admission 2023 – Nagaland University has invited online applications for admission to Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) Programme for the Academic session 2023-24.
Nagaland University PhD Admission 2023
PhD Program offered in
- English Department
- Education Department
- Management Department
- Political Science Department
- Starting of online Application: 25th May, 2023
- Last date for online form submission: 14th July, 2023
- Declaration of shortlisted candidates for Entrance Exam & Interview: 20th July 2023
- Entrance Exam & Interview: 24th July 2023, 10 am
- Starting of Classes: 31st July 2023
Eligibility Criteria for Nagaland University PhD Admission 2023
- Candidates for admission to the PhD programme shall have a Master’s Degree in relevant discipline with minimum 55% marks in aggregate or equivalent CGPA recognized by AICTE/UCG.
- A relaxation of 5% of marks, from 55% to 50%, or an equivalent relaxation of grade, may be allowed for those belonging to SC/ST/OBC.
- PhD in Management : Master’s Degree in Business Administration/ Management with minimum of 55% marks (50% marks for ST/SC/OBC Non-Creamy Layer)
- Applicants are advised to refer to the University website to www.nagalanduniversity.ac.in and apply accordingly through the “Admission” link.
- Candidates should be paid through online SBI-Collect from the website https://www.onlinesbi.com/sbicollect/icollecthome.htm etc. Candidates must retain a copy of the payment receipt generated and upload the same on the online application form.
- For SC/ST Category Candidates : Rs 150/-
- For General Category Candidates : Rs 200/-
- Mode of Payment : Through SBI I-Collect website using Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking etc.
- Selection will be based on Entrance test and Interview.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website
- Top PhD Entrance Exams in India
- PhD Admission and Entrance Exam Notifications 2023
- Admission Notification and Dates 2023