Mumbai School of Economics & Public Policy (MSEPP) announces Admission to M.A. (Economics) Program 2021
MSEPP M.A. Economics Admission 2021 – The Mumbai School of Economics and Public Policy (autonomous), University of Mumbai has invited applications for admissions to M.A. Post Graduate Degree Program in Economics for the academic year 2021-22.
Admission to the M.A.(Credit-Based) Program is based on a nationwide Competitive Entrance Examination. The Entrance Exam for 2021-22 will be held on Sunday, 18th July 2021
MSEPP M.A. Economics Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Last date for submission of online forms :- 12th July 2021.
- Date of Entrance Test :- 18th July 2021 at 12 noon to 1 p.m..
Eligibility Criteria for MSEPP M.A. Economics Admission 2021
- Students from outside the University of Mumbai will be admitted subject to their obtaining a provisional eligibility certificate from the Eligibility Section of the University of Mumbai for theM.A. [Economics] Course
- For purpose of obtaining eligibility, candidates have to submit all the documents required by the eligibility section in stipulated time else their names may not be considered for admission
- Students obtaining at least 45% marks in Third/Final year (or equivalent) of University of Mumbai in the graduate exam and 50% marks in Third/Final year of other Universities ( any recognised Indian or foreign University) will be eligible to apply for the entrance test
- Students inthe last year of their graduation can also do so; however, their final admission to the course would depend on their having obtained the required marks at the graduation exam
- The requirement for minimum marks will be relaxed for students belonging to the SC/ST and other reserved categories only from the state of Maharashtra as per Govt./University rules(40%marks in Third/Final year for students belonging to all reserved categories of the University of Mumbai and 45% for other than University of Mumbai)
MSEPP M.A. Economics Admission 2021 Application Process
- The application form and details regarding the Entrance are available on https://archive.mu.ac.in/arts/social_science/eco/aboutus.html
- After submission of online application form, students are also requested to download the PDF application form which is uploaded on MSE-PP website and duly filled form should be sent by post/ Courier to ‘The Director, Mumbai School of Economics & Public Policy (Autonomous), 3rd Floor Ranade Bhavan, University of Mumbai, Vidyanagari, Santacruz (E), Mumbai 400098 along with necessary documents on or before 15th July, 2021.
- There will be an examination fee (non-refundable) of Rs. 150/- (for students belonging to reserved categories examination fee of Rs.50/-).
- Students will be admitted to the M.A. (Credit-based) programme through an entrance examination only. Entrance Examination will be held in online mode using Google meet platform.
- The Entrance Test will also serve as change-of-faculty/change of subject test provided the minimum requirements are fulfilled.
- Backward class candidates should be domicile of Maharashtra State and should belong to the categories notified by the Maharashtra State viz (a) Scheduled castes (including SC category persons who have adopted Baudha Religion) (b) Scheduled Tribes (c) VJ/NT, Special Backward Class and (e) Other Backward Class etc.
For more details and apply online visit the official website