Maharashtra University of Health Sciences announces Modern Pharmacology Courses Admission 2021-22
MUHS Modern Pharmacology Courses Admission 2021 – Maharashtra University of Health Sciences (MUHS) has invited applications from eligible candidates for admission to Modern Pharmacology Courses for Registered Homeopathic Practitioners for the academic year 2021-22. Eligible students can apply through online mode only.
MUHS Modern Pharmacology Courses Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Notification for inviting applications on University website : 02nd August 2021
- Start of online application submission : 02nd August 2021
- Last date for submission of online application : 31st August 2021
- Last date for submission of Hard copy of online-submitted application form (By Speed Post only) : 09th September 2021
- Declaration Merit list as per the option form submitted with admission form : 20th September 2021
- Declaration of 1st selection list : 30th September 2021
- Last date for reporting to allotted college : 05th October 2021
- Submission of Status retention form to the college : 05th October 2021
- Declaration of 2nd selection list : 15th October 2021
- Last date for reporting to allotted college : 20th October 2021
- MOP Up Round & declaration of final List : 30th October 2021
- Last date for Joining College for MOP Up Round : 11th November 2021
- Commencement of Course at college : 15th November 2021
Eligibility Criteria for MUHS Modern Pharmacology Courses Admission 2021
- The candidate must be a registered Homoeopathic Practitioner in Maharashtra State under Maharashtra Homoeopathic Practitioners Act, 1960. The Practitioners who are registered other than Maharashtra state shall not be eligible for admission.
- The candidate shall be registered and shall have renewed registration in due course of time. The Registration should have been renewed and valid till the last date of application. The candidates, whose registration is not renewed / valid, will not be considered for the admission process.
MUHS Modern Pharmacology Courses Admission 2021 Application Process
- This information brochure for the Certificate Course of Modern Pharmacology is available on University website i.e., www.muhs.ac.in.
- Candidates are required to submit an online application form to be filled with due care and required to submit the print out of the online submitted form along-with necessary documents to the University.
- The candidates are required to submit the application form online by 02/08/2021. Therefore they are required to take a print out of the online submitted application form and there-after submit the said print out along with all necessary self attested documents to the University by 09/09/2021.
- Admissions will be given as per seniority of the registration number in the State Register given by the Maharashtra Homoeopathic Council, Mumbai.
- Reservation policy will be followed for admission as per the existing rules of the Maharashtra Government. The physically challenged candidates may claim reservation by producing valid certificate to that effect issued by the competent authority
For more details and apply, please visit the official website