> MSSV Nagaon M.Phil and PhD Admission 2019, Dates, Application
MSSV Nagaon M.Phil and PhD Admission 2019, Dates, Application
Mahapurusha Srimanta Sankradeva Vishwavidyalaya (MSSV) Nagaon announces admission to MPhil and PhD Program 2019
MSSV Nagaon M.Phil and PhD Admission 2019 – Mahapurusha Srimanta Sankradeva Vishwavidyalaya (MSSV) invites application for admissions to Ph.D and M.Phil Courses for the academic year 2019
Mahapurusha Srimanta Sankradeva Vishwavidyalaya (MSSV)
The Mahapurusha Srimanta Sankradeva Vishwavidyalaya (MSSV) has introduced the diverse Programs in the disciplines of Humanities, Arts and Yoga Science in 1930 University has invited the Applicants to apply for the different courses such as the M.Phil. in Assamese, Education, English, and Sociology; PhD in Assamese, Education, English, and Juridical Studies.
Also See : Phd Admission 2019
MSSV Nagaon M.Phil and PhD Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Date of Issue of Form & Information Brochure: 26th December 2018
- Last Date to Fill the Application Form: 09th January 2019
- Declaration of the list of Eligible Candidates: 11th January 2019
- Date of Examination MSSVRAT 2019: 22nd & 23rd January 2019
- Viva-Voice for the Selection of Candidates: 28th & 29th January 2019
- Declaration of the Result of Selected Candidates: 30th January 2019
- Admission of selected candidates: 31st January and 01st February 2019
- Commencement of Classes: 04th February 2019
- M.Phil. in (i) Computer Application (ii) Economics (iii) English (iv) Philosophy (v) Sociology (vi) Yogic Science & Naturopathy.
- Ph.D. in (i) Computer Application (ii) Economics (iii) English (iv) Philosophy (v) Sociology (vi) Yogic Science & Naturopathy.
Eligibility Criteria for MSSV Nagaon M.Phil and PhD Admission 2019
- Candidates are advised to check the minimum eligibility for the Admissions 2019.
- A candidate for admission to the course leading to the Degree of Master of Philosophy (M.Phil.) must have passed the Post-graduate Examination of this University or any other University/Institute recognised as equivalent by this University securing a minimum of 55% marks in the subject in which he/she intends to pursue the course. 5% marks in the eligibility norms shall be relaxed for the candidates of the reserved category.
- Persons with post-graduate degree (Master degree) from any recognized University Institute with at least 55% marks or equivalent Grade Point Average (GPA) 5% of marks in the eligibility norms shall be relaxed for the candidates of the reserved category Above noted rules will also be applicable to overseas candidates who have obtained master’s degree from the statutory Indian/ foreign Universities.
- Admission for foreign students with 55% marks in the Master Degree or equivalent GPA, and relevant Passport and Visa, may be considered, subject to the ratification of the Vice Chancellor.
- During the pendency of the Ph.D., program the candidate will not pursue any other parallel program or course outside the program.
- Selection of candidates for admission shall be made on the basis of the MSSVRAT.
- MSSVRAT shall comprise of two parts: Written and Viva Voce.
- The written examination of MSSVRAT shall be held on the following:
- Paper I: Research Methodology (100 marks)
- Paper II: Subject concerned (100 marks)
- The qualifying marks of the written examination are 50% in each paper.
- The list of selected candidates shall be put on the Notice Board of the University and also in the website of the university www.mssv.co.in.
- The candidates who have qualified UGC-NET (JRF/UGC-CSIR including SLET/Gate) or passed M.Phil. Degrees in the concerned subject are exempted from the written examination of MSSVART. However, they shall have to appear in the Viva-voce exam.
- Appeared candidates will be able to check their results on the official website. Candidates will be able to download the MSSVRAT 2019 result from the website. Candidates are suggested to keep a printout of the result and preserve it for further admission process.
MSSV Nagaon M.Phil and PhD Admission 2019 Application Process
- Candidates for admission to the programmes are to apply in the prescribed forms for Mahapurusha Srimanta Sankaradeva Viswavidyalaya Research Admission Test (MSSVRAT) only (attached with the Information Brochure). The Information Brochure and Form for MSSVRAT can be obtained in one of the following two ways:
- From the Office, MSSV, Nagaon or Rupnagar, Guwahati on payment of Rs.2000/- (Rupees two thousand only) in Cash or Bank Draft in favour of the Mahapurusha Srimanta Sankaradeva Viswavidyalaya, payable at State Bank of India, Nagaon Main Branch (Code: 00146).
- Forms can also be downloaded from the University Website www.mssv.co.in
- The filled up downloaded forms must be submitted along with a Bank Draft of Rs.2000/- (Rupees two thousand only) in favour of the Mahapurusha Srimanta. Sankaradeva Viswavidyalaya, payable at State Bank of India, Nagaon Main Branch.