|PhD Buzz: Join the VIP Club for Instant Updates on Admissions and Entrance Exams!|
Mahapurusha Srimanta Sankaradeva Viswavidyalaya (MSSV) Nagaon announces admission to PhD Programs 2022 (January Session), Apply now
MSSV Nagaon PhD Admission – Mahapurusha Srimanta Sankaradeva Viswavidyalaya (MSSV) Nagaon invites application for admission to Ph.D. Programs for the academic year 2022 (January Session)
Interested candidates can check more details on MSSV Nagaon PhD Admission 2022 from the page below and apply for the same on or before 21st January 2022.
PhD Program Offered
- Computer Application
- Juridical Studies
- North East Studies
- Performing Arts
- Sankaradeva Studies
- Social Work
- Yogic Science & Naturopathy
Duration of the Program
- Minimum 3 years (six semesters) and maximum of 5 (five) years (ten semesters).
MSSV Nagaon PhD Admission Dates 2022
- Online Registration begins on :13th January 2022
- Submission of online application form for admission begins on : 13th January 2022
- Last date of submission of filled application form : 21st January 2022
- Publication of the list of eligible candidates for appearing in MSSVRAT : 25th January 2022
- Date of MSSVRAT (Written): 04th February 2022
- Date of declaration of the result of MSSVRAT (Written) : 10th February 2022
- Date of viva-voce : 15th to 18th February 2022
- Publication of the list of selected candidates for admission : 22th February 2022
- Date of admission : 24th to 28th February 2022
MSSV Nagaon PhD Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Persons with Post Graduate degree from any recognized University/Institute with at least 55% marks or equivalent Grade Point Average (GPA) in the relevant field.
- Ph.D. in Sankaradeva Studies: Persons with Post Graduate degree in any discipline from any recognized University/Institute with at least 55% marks or equivalent Grade Point Average (GPA).
- Ph.D. in North East Studies: Persons with Post Graduate degree in Anthropology, Cultural Studies, Economics, Folklore, Geography, History & Political Science from any recognized University/Institute with at least 55% marks or equivalent Grade Point Average (GPA).
- A 5% of marks in the eligibility norms shall be relaxed for the candidates of the reserved category in all Ph.D. programmes.
Eligibility Criteria for International Students for Applying for Admission:
- Foreign nationals with a degree from Indian Universities will be treated on par with Indian nationals for admission purposes. Foreign nationals with foreign degrees must meet the minimum educational requirements as given above equivalent to an Indian Master’s Degree in the relevant disciplines. In addition, they should have a valid Passport and Visa.
- International students are expected to have a working knowledge of English.
MSSV Nagaon PhD Admission Application Process 2022
- Interest candidates may apply online by following the steps as given below:
- Visit the University website www.mssv.ac.in
- Click the tab ‘Ph.D. Admission 2022’
- Click on Register to register yourself for Application form fillup.
- Set your own password
- An OTP will be sent to your given contact no, enter that OTP to verify and complete your registration.
- After successful registration you can login to the applicants portal with contact no and given password and fill up the application form.
- Application fee : Rs. 2000/- (Two Thousand only)
- Mode of Payment : Through Online mode
- Selection of candidates for admission shall be made on the basis of the result of the Mahapurusha Srimanta Sankaradeva Viswavidyalaya Research Admission Test (MSSVRAT) and Viva-Voce.
- The list of eligible / shortlisted candidates in the MSSVRAT shall be put on the Notice Board of the University and also in the website of the University: www.mssv.ac.in.
- Intimation to the candidates shall not be conveyed individually.
- In case of Interview / Presentation / Viva-Voce candidates shall be intimated through email or list and schedule will be made available in the University website mentioning the schedule and venue to be decided by the University.
- Selected candidates shall have to get themselves admitted as per the schedule provided by the University on payment of the prescribed fee, failing which selection for admission shall automatically get cancelled.
- N.B.: The candidates who have qualified UGC/CSIR-NET/ (JRF) including SLET/SET or passed M.Phil. Degrees (through regular mode only) in the concerned subject are exempted from the written examination of MSSVRAT. However, they shall have to appear in the Viva-voce examination
For more details and apply please visit the official website