MSME Technology Centre Bhiwadi announces Admission to Diploma Courses 2021 (3rd Batch)
MSME Technology Centre Bhiwadi Diploma Admission 2021 – MSME Technology Centre Bhiwadi announces admission to Diploma Courses for the academic session commencing from August 2021 (3rd Batch) through an entrance examination.
- Advance Diploma in Tool & Die Making (AICTE Approved)
- Diploma in Mechatronics (AICTE Approved)
Duration & Intake
- Advance Diploma in Tool & Die Making (AICTE Approved) – 4 Years & 60 Seats
- Diploma in Mechatronics (AICTE Approved) – 3 Years and 60 Seats
MSME Technology Centre Bhiwadi Diploma Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Commencement of online registration: 01st June to 19th July 2021
- Entrance Examination: 25th July 2021
- Commencement of Course: 09th August 2021
Eligibility Criteria for MSME Technology Centre Bhiwadi Diploma Admission 2021
- 10th std. with Science and Maths or Equivalent with 50% marks in aggregate of all subjects (40% for the candidates belonging to SC/ST category)
- 15-19 years as on 1/07/2021 (3 years relaxation for SC/ST candidates)
MSME Technology Centre Bhiwadi Diploma Admission 2021 Application Process
- Online Registration form to be filled through the link at website www.msmetcbhiwadi.org
- Candidates can apply to one or both courses and have to make an additional payment for the 2nd course. Registration Fee is non-refundable.
- Registration Fee of Rs.800/- (Rs.450/- in case of SC/ST candidates) plus bank charges is to be paid for each course online at the website during registration.
- Selection will be made through Entrance Examination to be conducted by MSME Technology Centre Bhiwadi.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website