> MSME Technology Development Centre PG Diploma Admission 2019
MSME Technology Development Centre PG Diploma Admission 2019
MSME – Technology Development Centre, Agra announces Footwear Design Courses at CFTI
MSME Technology Development Centre PG Diploma Admission 2019 – MSME Technology Development Centre, Central Footwear Training Institute, Agra under the Ministry of MSME, Govt. of India, has invited applications for admission to various Programs offered for the session 2019.
Also See : Admission Notification
- PG Higher Diploma in “Footwear Technology and Management studies (PGHD) – 18 Months
- Post Graduate Diploma in “Footwear Technology (PGDFT) – 18 Months
- Post Diploma in “Footwear Technology (PDFT) – 12 Months
- Advance Certificate in Footwear Manufacturing Technology (ACFMT) – 12 Months
- Certificate course in Footwear Design and Production (CCFDP) – 6 Months
- Certificate in Shoe CAD (CSCAD) – 3 Months
Eligibility Criteria for MSME Technology Development Centre PG Diploma Admission 2019
- Educational Qualification – PG Higher Diploma in Footwear Technology and Management Studies – Degree in Engineering /Technology /Science or MBA/MCA/M. Com
- Other Programs – High School passed
- Training Fee (Tuition Fee only) will not be charged from SC/ST candidates. Written Exam: Written exam will be held on dated 19-01-2019 (Morning 10.00 AM) for s.no. 01 to 04 in place CFTI, Agra.
MSME Technology Development Centre PG Diploma Admission 2019 Application Process
- Interested eligible candidates can submit the application in prescribed format as available in the prospectus and visit the institute on any Friday or Saturday along with the original certificates for interview/counselling and direct admission
- Counter Sale Rs. 600/- and through post on sending of DD of Rs. 650/- in favour of Director, CFTI, Agra payable at Agra.
- As per Govt. of India rules for SC/ST candidates, 10% seats reserved for women candidates
- The course is not suitable for persons with disability viz blindness or orthopaedically Handicapped/Locomotor. Disability/Cerebral Palsy with one Arm or one Leg affected as the trainees have to operate Heavy Footwear Machinery during the training.
- Interested Footwear Manufacturing Company should write directly with a crossed cheque of Rs. 250000/- for course 02 and Rs. 100000/- for course 03 to the Director, CFTI, Agra along with Rs.600/- for cost of prospectus on or before 15th January 2019
- Sponsoring Industries are required to ensure that their candidates have not applied directly, otherwise both the application may be rejected.
- Assistance is given to the passed out candidates for employment in leading Footwear Industries.
- Hostel facility is available for Girls & Boys Separately: Candidates who are residing 50 KM away from the Institute should compulsorily avail Hostel Accommodation Facility during the entire Course duration.
MSME Technology Development Centre PG Diploma Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Last Date for issue of Prospectus & Submission of application form: 15th January 2019
- Written Exam for Admission on Date 19th January 2019
- Courses Start from 04th February 2019
For further detail contact Director, CFTI, Agra or visit website www.cftiagra.org.in
MSME Technology Development Centre
(Central Footwear Training Institute, Agra), (Ministry of Micro Small & Medium Enterprise), C-41 & 42, Site “C”, Industrial Area, Sikandra, Agra-282007, Website www.cftiagra.org.in