MSME Technology Development Centre, Agra announces PG Diploma in Footwear Technology Courses at CFTI
MSME Technology Development Centre PG Diploma Admission 2020 – MSME Technology Development Centre, Central Footwear Training Institute, Agra under the Ministry of MSME, Govt. of India, has invited applications for admission to PG Diploma in Footwear Technology Courses for the session 2020
- PG Diploma in Footwear Technology Programs
- To develop Techno-Managers for the Shoe and allied industry with the competency to produce quality footwear with higher productivity and to improve overall competitiveness of the industry
Duration: 18 Months
No. of Seat
Also See : Admission Notification
Eligibility Criteria for MSME Technology Development Centre PG Diploma Admission 2020
- Qualification: A Degree in any Discipline (Preference will be given to Science graduates.)
- First Come First Admitted Basis through a Screening Test
- Production/Line managers, Merchandisers, Marketing executives, and Establishing own Business Enterprises.
Course Fee Details
- General/OBC Category-Rs.1,48,000/- and SC/ST Category-Rs. 23,000/-
- Methodology: Classroom lectures, practical classes, factory visit, In-plant training
- Hostel Facility: Available for both boys and girls separately
MSME Technology Development Centre PG Diploma Admission 2020 Application Process
- Interested candidates can apply on prescribed application form and can request for early screening test.
- Counter Sale Rs. 600/- and through post on sending of DD of Rs. 650/- in favour of Director, CFTI, Agra payable at Agra.
MSME Technology Development Centre PG Diploma Admission 2020 Important Dates
- Last Date for issue of Prospectus & Submission of application form: 10th December 2019
- Courses Start from 11th December 2019
For further detail contact Director, CFTI, Agra or visit website www.cftiagra.org.in
MSME Technology Development Centre
Director, Central Footwear Training Institute, C-41 & 42, Industrial Area, Sikandra, Agra-282007, Tel: 0562-2642005, Mob.: +91-7669334012, +91-9868103537, +91-8958996611, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Website: www.cftiagra.org.in