Maharaja Suhel Dev State (MSDS) University Azamgarh announces Admission to PhD program 2022, Apply now
MSDS University PhD Admission 2022 – Maharaja Suhel Dev State University, Azamgarh UP invites application for admission to PhD Program for the academic year 2022-23 through Combined Research Entrance Test (AZUCRET-2022).
MSDS University PhD Admission 2022
PhD Program Offered
- Humanities : Hindi, English, Sanskrit, Urdu, Arabic, Music,
- Social Science : History, Political Science, Economics, Sociology, Psychology, Ancient History, Military science, Geography, Home Science
- Science : Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology, Mathematics, Agriculture Economics, Animal Husbandry and Dairy Science, Horticulture, Agronomy, Entomology, Plant Pathology, Genetics and Plant Breeding
- Commerce : Commerce
- Education : Physical Education, B.Ed.
- Law : Law
- Start Application Process: 10th November 2022
- Last date to apply online Application : 30th November 2022
- Last date for receipt of hard copy of filled application form in the office : 05th December 2022
- Availability of Admit card on web for download: 09th December 2022
- Date of Examination (AZUCRET 2022) : 11th December 2022
- Date of Publication of Result: 28th December 2022
- A candidate seeking admission to the Ph.D. must have obtained a Master’s Degree with not less than 55% of marks in aggregate or its equivalent Grade ‘B’ in the UGC seven point scale (or equivalent CGPA wherever grading system is followed) or an equivalent degree from a Foreign University/institute or a Degree recognized by the University as its equivalent in the subject/allied subject in which the candidate wishes to pursue a course of research or in a subject allied thereto.
- A relaxation of 5% of marks, from 55% to 50%, or an equivalent relaxation of grade/CGPA, may be allowed for candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC (non- creamy layer)/Differently-abled or for those who had obtained their Master’s degree prior to 19th September, 1991.
- For subject wise eligibility criteria please check on the website https://phd.msdsuonline.in/.
- Interested candidates can apply online only through the official website www.msdsu.ac.in
Step to be followed
- Step 1- Fill Registration Details
- Step 2- Go For Payment
- For General & OBC : Rs. 1000/-
- For SC/ST & EWS : Rs. 500/-
- Selection will be based on MSDS University Combined Research Entrance Test (AZUCRET-2022).
AZUCRET 2022 Exam Pattern
- Exam will contain two question papers.
- First paper will be common for all and contains 70 questions of 1 mark each. It will be based on Research Methodology and it will be of 1.5 Hours.
- Second Paper will be based on the subject specific questions. It will contain 70 questions of 1 mark each and the time of exam will be 1.5 Hours.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website