Maharaja Sriram Chandra Bhanjadeo University Odisha announces Admission to MPhil and Pre-PhD Program for Session 2021, Apply now
MSCBU Orissa MPhil and Pre-PhD Admission – Maharaja Sriram Chandra Bhanjadeo University (MSCBU) Odisha has invited applications for the admission to the M.Phil and Pre-PhD Programs for the academic year 2021.
Interested candidates can check more details on MSCBU Orissa MPhil and Pre-PhD Admission 2021 from the page below and apply for the same through online mode on or before December 15, 2021.
M Phil/Pre-PhD Program Offered
- M Phil: Biotechnology, Botany, Chemistry, Computer Science, Economics, Physics, Santali, Zoology, English, Odia, Sanskrit and Material Science.
- Pre-Ph.D.: Biotechnology, Botany, Chemistry, Computer Science & IT, Economics, Life Sciences, Physics, Santali, Zoology, Odia, Sanskrit and Material Science.
MSCBU Orissa MPhil and Pre-PhD Admission Dates 2021
- Availability of on-line application forms: 29th November 2021
- Last date for on-line application form: 15th December 2021
- Date of entrance test for M.Phil. Students: 22nd December 2021
- Date of entrance test for Pre-Ph.D. Students: 23rd December 2021
- Date of publication of results: 24th December 2021
- Date of admission of M.Phil. Students: 03rd January 2022
- Date of admission of Pre-Ph.D. Students: 04th January 2022
MSCBU Orissa MPhil and Pre-PhD Admission Eligibility Criteria 2021
- MSCB University offers one semester Pre-PhD work in Biotechnology, Botany, Chemistry, Computer Science & IT, Economics, Life Science, Physics, Santali and Zoology in main campus at Baripada, Odia, Material Science and Sanskrit in 2nd campus at Suleikhamar, Keonjhar.
- Master Degree holders having secured at least 55% of marks or its equivalent grade points in the subject concerned of North Orissa University or any other state/central University are eligible
- A candidate belonging to SC/ ST / OBC (non-creamy layer)/ differently-abled category or those who had obtained their Master’s degree prior to 19th September 1991 shall be given a relaxation of 5% (i.e., from 55% to 50%) of marks or its equivalent grade points at Master level
- Candidates qualifying UGC-CSIR-NET (including GRF)/ GATE/ SLET/ Teacher fellow are exempted from written Entrance Test only
- Candidates should have completed a Master’s Degree in the relevant field from any recognized University.
- North Orissa University offers one year (two semesters) M.Phil in:
- Biotechnology, Botany, Chemistry, Computer Science, Economics, Physics, Santali and Zoology in main campus, Baripada
- English, Odia, Material Science, Sanskrit in 2nd campus, Suleikhamar, Keonjhar
- Maximum intake of each M.Phil course is 10 (Ten). The intake may vary depending upon the availability of faculty positions as per the UGC guideline-2016.
- Candidates with good academic career securing not less than 55% (50% for SC/ST candidates) marks or equivalent grade at Master’s Degree in the subject from any recognized university are eligible to apply
- For M.Phil.in Computer Science, the qualifying degree is Master’s Degree in Comp. Sc./ IT / Electronics / Computer Application (MCA)/ Mathematics / Statistics
MSCBU Orissa MPhil and Pre-PhD Admission Application Process 2021
- The Eligible candidates who have successfully presented their synopsis (Subject-Education) are required to apply for their PhD Registration in the prescribed form available in the University Website http://www.nou.nic.in/
- The completed application must be submitted in the office of the undersigned along with the requite fees in the form of Bank Challan at Bank of India, NOU Branch, Takatpur Baripada.
- Candidates desirous to seek admission to be required to apply on the prescribed form online. Only those applicants, who apply before the last date and satisfy the eligibility criteria, will be considered for admission.
- Admissions will be based on merit through the Entrance Test and Interview
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website