Regional Institute of Medical Sciences (RIMS) Imphal Colleges of Nursing announces Admission M.Sc Nursing Program for Session 2021-22
RIMS Imphal M.Sc Nursing Admission 2021 – Regional Institute of Medical Sciences (RIMS), Imphal has released the notification for admission to M.Sc. Nursing in its College of Nursing for the academic session 2021-22
Get to know more about RIMS Imphal M.Sc Nursing Admission 2021 by further reading this article.
RIMS Imphal M.Sc Nursing Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Availability of application form : 25th August 2021 Onward (online)
- Submission of application form : On or before 18th September 2021
- Date of notification of eligible candidate : 25th September 2021
- Declaration of results : 30th September 2021
- Date of counseling : 06th October 2021
- Date of Admission : On or Before 16th October 2021
- Commencement of the session : Last week of October 2021 (Tentative)
Eligibility Criteria for RIMS Imphal M.Sc Nursing Admission 2021
- To apply for M.Sc Nursing admission in College of Nursing, RIMS, the candidates must satisfy the following eligibility terms.
- The Candidate should be a Registered Nurse and Registered Midwife or equivalent with any State Nursing Council Registration.
- The minimum education requirements shall be the passing of B.Sc Nursing/ B.Sc (Hons) Nursing/ Post Basic B.Sc Nursing degree with at least 55% marks is needed.
- The Candidate should have undergone B.Sc Nursing/ B.Sc (Hons) Nursing/ Post Basic B.Sc Nursing in an institution which is recognized by Indian Nursing Council.
- Moreover, 1-year work experience after Basic B.Sc Nursing is compulsory. The candidates must obtain the experience from an approved college/hospital/school or a Community Health Setting/Programme after registration with the State Nursing Council.
- The applicant must be medically fit.
RIMS Imphal M.Sc Nursing Admission 2021 Application Process
- The Prospectus along with application form can be downloaded from the RIMS official website of the institute http://www.rims.edu.in/ from 25.8.2021 onwards.
- The candidate should fill in the application form in his/her own handwriting, clearly and legibly.
- The duly completed application form should reach to the office of the Principal, College of Nursing, RIMS, Imphal on or before 18th September, 2021. The application forms should be submitted along with a Demand Draft of Rs.2000/- only for all categories, drawn in favour of Director, RIMS, Imphal from a Nationalized Bank payable at Imphal as the cost of admission process fee and other charges.
- A selection board/committee is set up for the selection process.
- Due to the present global pandemic situation, the selection of candidates will be done on the basis of marks obtained by the eligible candidates in the last qualifying examination for the academic session 2021-22.
- In case of any controversy, the decision of the selection committee will be the final.
- Legal jurisdiction will be at imphal.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website