MSRUAS Doctoral Program (MSRUAS RRPET) Admission 2019
MS Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences PhD Admission 2019 – M.S. Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences (MSRUAS), Bangalore invites applications for admission to Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) Program for the commencing in September session 2019-20.
Doctoral Research Program Offered in the Faculty
- Ramaiah Research Program Entrance Test (RRPET) for Ph.D.
- M.S. Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences offers Ph.D. program through full time and part time routes in the faculties of Engineering and Technology, Art and Design, Management and Commerce, Mathematical and Physical Sciences, Dental Sciences, Pharmacy, Hospitality Management and Catering Technology and Life and Allied Health Sciences.
- All PhD Scholars (Full Time or Part Time) have to compulsorily attend two research related modules at the University.
See: Admission Notifications
- Students are required to apply with MSRUAS for Ph.D. Program: 09th October 2019
- Last date for issue of MSRUAS RRPET Admission Tickets: 12th October 2019
- MSRUAS RRPET Entrance Test: 13th October 2019 (Sunday)
- Venue of the Exam: Gnanagangothri Campus, MSRUAS
- Interview and Announcement of Selection List: 14th to 24th October 2019
- Admission of scholars for Doctoral Programmes on payment of Annual fee: 28th October to 14th November 2019
- Inaugural Function and Commencement of classes: 18th November 2019
- The aims of doctoral research program are:
- To produce researchers who can advance theory and practice in Science, Engineering, Health, Humanities and Business, and enhance the contributions to Society.
- To encourage creativity, analytical thinking, critical analysis, and innovative problem-solving.
- To develop within each candidate the expertise and skills necessary to be an effective educator and faculty member.
- To produce graduates with advanced capabilities in leadership and managing change.
See: PHD Admission 2019
- A candidate seeking admission to PhD Program should have completed second class masters degree in the subject area of research he/she prefers to pursue and also secure a minimum stipulated score in the written test or interview or both as specified by the RIC of the University.
Entry Level Qualification
- Art and Design – Masters Degree in the subject area of research
- Engineering & Technology – Masters Degree in the subject area of research
- Hospitality Mgt. & Catering Technology – Masters Degree in the subject area of research
- Dental Sciences – Masters Degree in the subject area of research
- Pharmaceutical Sciences – Masters Degree in the subject area of research
- Basic Sciences – Masters Degree in the subject area of research
- Management & Commerce – Masters Degree in the subject area of research
- The selected candidates shall fulfill all admission formalities within the prescribed date paying the fee and completing all admission formalities as notified by the university, failing which the selection stands cancelled.
- Candidates are advised to read carefully the Prospectus and admission details before applying.
MSRUAS DPET Exam Details
- Entrance Examination to be taken – Should qualify in University conducted RRPET
- Entrance Examination Date – 13th October 2019
- Venue – MSRUAS Gnanagangothri Campus
- Duration of Entrance Exam – 120 minutes
Syllabus for MSRUAS DPET Exam
- Verbal Ability-25 questions
- General Mental Ability-25 questions
- Logical Deductions-25 questions
- Reasoning-25 questions (Model Question Paper)
- Presentation in the subject area of research interest of candidate followed by discussions
- Candidates can download the application form from www.msruas.ac.in
- Please download the form, fill the relevant details and mail along with a registration fee of Rs.1500/- in the form of DD drawn in favour of “M.S. Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences”, payable at Bengaluru.
Total Annual Fee:
- Rs.1,20,000/- for Indian Scholars USD. 3,500 for Foreign Scholars.
- Students are required to apply with MSRUAS for Ph.D. Programme.
- The filled up application form with a DD for Rs. 1500/- payable to M.S Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences towards prospectus be sent to Director-Admissions, M. S. Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences, University House, Gnanagangothri Campus. The application is available on the website www.msruas.ac.in
- Online Enquiry Form/ Registration Form/ Application Form will be made available shortly. However, interested candidates can mail to firstname.lastname@example.org for enquiry on University Program.
See: Latest Entrance Exam Notification
M.S. Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences
- M.S. Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences (Private University Estd in Karnataka State by Act No 15 of 2013), University House, Gnanagangothri Campus, New BEL Road, MSR Nagar, Bangalor-560054, Phone: +91-8045366666, E-mail: email@example.com, Website www.msruas.ac.in