Mother Teresa Women’s University Kodaikanal announces Admission to Regular/Part-Time M.Phil Program 2022
Mother Teresa Women’s University M.Phil Admission 2022 – Mother Teresa Women’s University invites applications from women candidates possessing the required qualification as per UGC norms for admission to Regular /Part-Time M. Phil. Program for the academic year 2022-23 through a Common Entrance Examination.
M.Phil Course Offered
- English; Computer Science;Tamil Studies; Historical Studies 5.Tourism Management; Library & Information Science; Commerce; Women’s Studies; Sociology; Physics; Foods and Nutrition; Education; Special Education; Textiles and Clothing; Mathematics; Mass Communication
- Bio-Technology : M.Sc. Biotechnology/Biochemistry/Microbiology/Applied
- Biology/Botany/Zoology/Environmental Science/ Life Science.
- Botany : M.Sc., Botany/Horticulture
- Chemistry : M.Sc., Chemistry/Industrial Chemistry
- Management Studies : MBA/M.Com/MCS/MMS/MSc (IT & M)
- Last Date of Submission of Online Application :- 31st October 2022
- Entrance Examination through online mode : To be announced
- The minimum qualification for admission to the M.Phil. program will be at least 55% marks in the aggregate in M.Com./ MIB/ MHROD/ MFC/ MBA and other such degrees which are equivalent to the MBA degree and other Indian Universities.
- PG Degree in the relevant subject with 55% marks/50% for SC/ ST
- For admission into the course, a minimum of 55% (Relaxable for reserved category students) marks at PG level in the respective domain is set as the requisite criterion by colleges/universities offering the course.
- Candidates should apply only through Online mode through official website www.motherteresawomenuniv.ac.in
- The candidates have to provide their own Email ID and mobile number for further process.
- The filled in online application form along with application fee receipt should be submitted to The Registrar, Mother Teresa Women’s University, Kodaikanal-624 101.
- Application Fee: Rs. 500/- (Rupees Five hundred only)
- Mode of Payment: Online Through Debit card/Credit card/Net Banking.
- Admission will be based on merit of the Entrance test.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website