Maharashtra National Law University Mumbai announces Admission to PG Diploma in Litigation Lawyering and Law Firm Management Course 2020
MNLU Mumbai PG Diploma Admission 2020 – Maharashtra National Law University Mumbai (MNLU Mumbai) has invited applications for admission to PG Diploma in Litigation Lawyering and Law Firm Management for the academic year 2020-2021
Interested candidates can check the post below for more details on MNLU Mumbai PG Diploma Admission 2020
About the Program
- Litigation plays an important role in resolving the disputes by holding responsible those who have committed a legal wrong. It requires them to face those whose life and rights they have affected and to redress the wrong done to them
- The objective of the course is to familiarize the students with the foundation of the litigation Lawyering and Law Firm management to give an insight into its functional aspects along with the current trend of challenges faced by the legal professionals
- One Year PG Diploma in Litigation Lawyering & Law Firm Management. The course duration is of 1 year and the programme is to be completed within 3 years.
MNLU Mumbai PG Diploma Admission 2020 Important Date
|Last date of submission of Online forms||20th December 2020|
Eligibility Criteria for MNLU Mumbai PG Diploma Admission 2020
- Candidates should have completed a Bachelor’s Degree or an equivalent Degree in any discipline from any recognized University. Candidates appearing for the final year examination of Graduation are also eligible to apply.
MNLU Mumbai PG Diploma Admission 2020 Application Process
- Eligible candidates should fill application only through online mode
- Personal and education details should fill in the online application at the appropriate place. Print of duly filled online application should retain for future use.
- Note: Documents (As mentioned in admission form) are to be attached along with the Admission form and mail it on firstname.lastname@example.org with Subject as PG Diploma (LLFM) Admission 2021
- Course Fee – Rs. 20,000/-
- Admission of candidates in the concerned course will be made on a basis merit basis. A merit list will be issued on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying examination.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website