Malaviya National Institute of Technology Jaipur announces Admission to PhD Program for 2022-23 (Even Semester), Apply now
MNIT Jaipur PhD Admission 2022 – Malaviya National Institute of Technology (MNIT) Jaipur has invited applications for admission to (Full time/Part Time) Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) Program for academic year 2022-23 (Even Semester).
MNIT Jaipur PhD Admission 2022
PhD Program Offered
- PhD Program is offered in following discipline:
- PhD in Architecture & Planning
- PhD in Chemical Engineering
- PhD in Chemistry
- PhD in Civil Engineering
- PhD in Computer Sciences & Engineering
- PhD in Electrical Engineering
- PhD in Electronics & Communication Engineering
- PhD in Humanities and Social Sciences
- PhD in Mathematics
- PhD in Mechanical Engineering
- PhD in Metallurgical & Materials Engineering
- PhD in Physics
- PhD in Centre for Energy and Environment
- PhD in National Centre for Disaster Mitigation and Management
- PhD in Management
- PhD in Material Research Centre
- Start Date of Online Application : 04th November 2022
- Last Date of submission of Online Application form : 24th November 2022 (till 5.00 PM)
- Provisional list of shortlisted/eligible candidates for written test/interview will be displayed on Institute website by 06th December 2022
- Dates of written test & Interview of the shortlisted candidates :- 15th & 16th December 2022
- Final Result : 23rd December 2022
For PhD in Engineering, Architecture & Planning Discipline
- Applicant must have a Master’s degree in Engineering/Technology/Architecture/Planning with CGPA not below 6.5 on a 10-point scale or 60% marks (Where CGPA is not awarded)
- In exceptional cases brilliant candidates (graduated from CFTI and other institutions whose NIRF ranking is up to 100) with CGPA of more than 8 (75% marks) in Bachelors degree in Eng. /Architecture/Planning may be recommended by DPGC to SPGB
PhD in Humanities & Social Sciences
- Applicant must have the master degree with CGPA not below 6.5 on a 10-point scale or 60% Marks (where CGPA is not awarded)
For PhD in Management
- Applicant must have a two-year post-graduate degree in management /commerce/ economics/engineering / technology with CGPA not below 6.5 on a ten-point scale or 60% marks (where CGPA is not awarded)
For Ph.D. in Sciences (Physics/Chemistry/Mathematics)
- Applicants must have a Master’s Degree in the relevant Science subject with CGPA not below 6.5 on a 10-point scale or 60% marks (where CGPA is not awarded).
- A candidate who is sponsored for either Full time (FT) or Part time (PT) studies at MNIT by his/her employer and who meets the additional conditions specified below may be admitted through the Dept. Selection Committee appointed.
- A sponsored candidate full time or part time must have total experience of more than two years, and in the case of full time sponsored candidate, he/she must have been in service of the sponsoring organization for at least one year at the time of admission. The sponsoring organization must specifically undertake to relieve him/her to pursue the program for its full duration.
Admission to Off Campus Program for PhD:
- A candidate residing out 70 km radius of Jaipur and working in an R&D establishment or in other institution / organization, which is equipped with the necessary infrastructure for carrying out research and library facilities, may be considered, for admission in Off Campus category for Ph.D. programs in Engineering, Architecture & Planning, Management, and Sciences
- The employer must expressly undertake to relieve him/her to stay on the campus to enable the candidate to complete the “Course work”, “Comprehensive” and “State of Art” seminar and at the end of every semester for the semester evaluation.
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website http://mnit.ac.in/
- Scrutiny of application shall be done solely on the basis of information submitted by you in the application form, hence fill it very carefully. If at any stage of admission process a candidate is found not to meet the eligibility criteria, have hidden/submitted incorrect information, the candidature of the candidate will be summarily cancelled
- Attested photostat copies of the certificates/testimonials and all original documents, PG dissertation/thesis copy should be brought along with the Application Form while coming for the admission process
- The candidates are advised to read each and every instruction given in this Information Brochure very carefully before filling-up the Application Form.
- For General/OBC Category: Rs. 1000/-
- For SC/ST Category: Rs. 500/-
- Mode of Payment: Online Through Credit card/Debit card/Net Banking
- Selection will be based on Entrance Test and interviews.
For more details and to online apply, please visit the official website