MIT World Peace University Pune announces Admission to UG PG Courses for Session 2021
MIT WPU Pune Admission 2021 – MIT World Peace University, (MIT WPU) Pune invites applications for admission to various Undergraduate, Postgraduate and Diploma Courses for the academic session 2021-22.
Interested candidates can check the post below for more details on MIT WPU Pune Admission 2021 such as the courses offered, eligibility criteria, application process, fee, etc.
- UG Courses : B.Tech, B.Des, BBA, B. Pharma, B. Com., B. Com. (Hons) B.Sc. BSc (Hons) Economics, BA (Hons), BA Liberal Arts, BA LLB, BCom LLB etc.
- PG Courses : M.Tech, M.Des, MBA, M. Pharma, MPH, M.Ed, M. Com., B. Com. (Hons) M.Sc., MA (Hons), MA Liberal Arts, LLB, LLM, etc.
- Diploma Courses : PG Diploma in AI and Machine Learning, PG Diploma in Drug Regulatory Affairs & Diploma Photography etc.
MIT WPU Pune Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Online application process :- On going
- Last Date for submission of Admission Forms for all UG and PG Courses :- 31st July 2021
Eligibility Criteria for MIT WPU Pune Admission 2021
- For UG & Diploma Courses : Passed Senior Secondary Examination (10 + 2) from any recognized Board.
- For PG & PG Diploma Courses :- Passed Bachelor’s degree in the relevant discipline with minimum marks from a recognized University.
- Candidates appearing for the final year examination of a degree can also apply.
- For all courses, eligibility criteria check the official Website https://mitwpu.edu.in
MIT WPU Pune Admission 2021 Application Process
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website https://mitwpu.edu.in & https://admissions.mitwpu.edu.in/
- The candidates are desirous to seek admission to be required to apply on the prescribed form online. Only those applicants, who apply online before the last date and satisfy the eligibility criteria, will be considered for admission.
- Read all instructions regarding filling up online forms, and admission to the courses are detailed before filling up the application form available on the official website.
- Application fee : Rs. 1500/-
- Mode of Payment : Online through Debit card/credit card/Net banking
- All candidates will be selected on the basis of merit & qualification examinations.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website