MIT World Peace University Pune announces Admission to PhD Program for Session 2022-23
MIT WPU Pune PhD Admission 2022 – MIT World Peace University, (MIT WPU) Pune invites applications for admission to Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) Program in various disciplines for the academic session 2022-23
MIT World Peace University PhD Admission 2022
PhD Program Offered
- Doctor of Philosophy in English; Sociology; Education; Pharmacy; Computer Science; Chemistry; Biology; Mathematics; Physics; Computer Application; Financial Management; General Management; Human Resource Management; Marketing Management; Mechanical Engg. (FOET-ARAI); Computer Engg. (FOET-ARAI); (Chemical Engineering); (Civil Engineering); (Computer Engineering); (Electronics & Communication Engineering); (Mechanical Engineering); (Petroleum Engineering); (Polymer Engineering); Electronics & Communications Engg(FOET-ARAI); Public Health; Sustainability Studies; Commerce; Economics
- Application Process : Ongoing
- Last Date to apply : Last week of June 2022
- Subject to the conditions stipulated in these regulations, the following persons are eligible to seek admission to the Ph.D. programme:
- Master’s Degree holders satisfying the criteria stipulated below
- Candidates for admission to the PhD programme shall have a Master’s degree or a professional degree declared equivalent to the Master’s degree by the corresponding statutory regulatory body, with at least 55% marks in aggregate or its equivalent grade ‘B’ in the UGC 7-point scale.
- Candidates who have cleared the M.Phil. course work with at least 55% marks in aggregate or its equivalent grade ‘B’ in the UGC 7-point scale.
- A relaxation of 5% of marks from 55% to 50%, or an equivalent relaxation of grade, may be allowed for those belonging to SC/ST/OBC(non-creamy layer)/Differently-Abled and other categories of candidates as per the decision of the Commission from time to time.
- A person whose M.Phil. dissertation has been evaluated and the viva voce is pending may be admitted to the Ph.D. programme of the same Institution;
- Prospective students satisfying the eligibility criterion are encouraged to apply for Ph.D. Programme on www.mitwpu.edu.in
- Selection will be based on Entrance Test & Interview. For selection of candidates a weightage of 70% to the entrance test and 30 % to the performance in the interview/Viva-voce.
For more details and apply please visit the official website