Mudra Institute of Communications Ahmedabad (MICA) announces Admission to Post Graduate Certificate Program in Crafting Creative Communication (CCC) 2024
MICA PG Certificate in Crafting Creative Communication Admission 2024 – Mudra Institute of Communications Ahmedabad (MICA) invites application for admission to the one year Postgraduate Certificate Program in Crafting Creative Communications (CCC) for the academic year 2024. Crafting Creative Communications is more than just a programme; it is a transformative journey that provides a framework to discover and rediscover oneself. CCC is a uniquely designed programme that caters to the ever-evolving demands of the advertising, media and communication industry. Interested candidates can check info on MICA PG Certificate in Crafting Creative Communication Admission 2024 from the post below.
MICA PG Certificate in CCC Admission 2024
- Last date for submission of forms: January 16, 2024
- Date for online written test: January 25, 2024
- Personal Interview
- GE & PI at Bangalore : March 5 & 6, 2024
- GE & PI at Delhi : March 10, 11 & 12 2024
- GE & PI at Kolkata : March 16 & 17, 2024
- GE & PI at Mumbai : March 21 & 22, 2024
- GE & PI at MICA, Ahmedabad :March 25, 2024
- Final list of the candidates : Second Week of April 2024
- Programme Commencement : Mid of June 2024
- Admission to the CCC programme requires a Bachelor’s degree (10 + 2 + 3 system) or an equivalent qualification in any discipline recognized by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
- Candidates appearing for final examinations towards a Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) are also eligible to apply.
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website https://www.mica.ac.in/
- Candidates need to register and enter the details for the online application form. Post those candidates have to pay the fees.
- After successful registration, aspirants will receive an email containing the MICA ID and MICA password. This MICA ID will be used for all future correspondence. One can also use this MICA ID and MICA password to modify details online.
- Online Application fee: Rs 2100/-
- Mode of Payment : Online through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net banking
- The selection process comprises an online test which probes into the creative and intelligence quotient of the aspirants. The test is conducted through email with a stipulated time of 48 hours to answer a diverse range of questions designed to gauge the aspirants understanding of current affairs, creative thinking and problem-solving abilities.
- Successful candidates are shortlisted for Personal Interview (PI) which will be held at Ahmedabad (MICA Campus), Bangalore, Delhi, Kolkata and Mumbai. The final selection of the candidates will be based on their overall performance.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website