MGM Institute of Health Sciences (MGMIHS) Mumbai announces Admission to PhD Programs 2023, Apply now
MGM Institute of Health Sciences Mumbai PhD Admission 2023 – MGM Institute of Health Science Mumbai invites applications from eligible candidates for admission to the PhD (Medical & Allied Health Sciences) Program through MGM CET-PhD 2023 for the academic year 2023-24
MGM Institute of Health Sciences Mumbai PhD Admission 2023
PhD Subject available
- 1. Medical Anatomy 15. ENT
- 2. Medical Physiology 16. Psychiatry
- 3. Medical Biochemistry 17. Surgery
- 4. Medical Microbiology 18. Plastic Surgery
- 5. Medical Pharmacology 19. Urology
- 6. Pathology 20. Nephrology
- 7. Community Medicine 21. Medical Biotechnology
- 8. Respiratory Medicine 22. Health Profession Education
- 9. Anesthesiology 23. Biostatistics
- 10. Pediatrics 24. Physiotherapy
- 11. Dermatology 25. Hospital Administration
- 12. Radiology 26. Clinical Nutrition
- 13. Ophthalmology 27. Nursing
- 14. Obstetrics & Gynecology
- 3 years for full time and 4 years for in-house candidates only.
Programs available at:
- Navi Mumbai Campus
- Aurangabad Campus
- Issue of application forms (online): 01st April 2023
- Last date for the receipt of completed application forms: 30th May 2023
- Entrance Examination: Exact Dates
- Viva-Voce Examination: Will be declared later.
- Result declaration along with Guide allocation: Exact Dates
- Commencement of PhD Course Work: 15th July 2023
- Minimum 50% marks or B+ Grade at master level Degree Programme from recognized Institute / University. A relaxation of 5% of marks from 50% to 45% or an equivalent relaxation of grade, may be allowed for those belonging to SC/ST/OBC.
- Candidates appearing in the final year examination of master (PG) degree are also eligible to apply and appear in the Common Entrance Test. However, their enrolment in PhD program will be subject to the completion of all the requisite requirements. The results of the Common Entrance Test of such candidates will be announced only after verification of marks at the PG level examinations.
- Eligible candidates can apply online through official website https://www.mgmuhs.com/
- Candidates are requested to carefully read/navigate all the information brochures/websites, application form, details of courses, eligibility & fees before filling online application forms.
- Candidates must have a valid email id & Mobile number which will be used for further official communication.
- Before filling the online application form, candidates must have a scanned copy of full face Color Photograph and Signature of size not greater than 35 KB, 30KB respectively. The photograph and signature should be either in ‘.jpeg’ or ‘.jpg’ format.
- Please remember the Password given by you & Application Number, which will be generated automatically after submission of your online application form (Please note that this application number will be user id). It is important for online payment, future login and admission process.
- On successful submission of prescribed online Application Form you are requested to pay required application fees through online portal, for which link will be available after submitting application form.
- Admission in the PhD degree program is based on CET Merit, availability of PhD guide in respective subject and research support.
- Passing of the Common Entrance Test does not necessarily guarantee enrolment in a PhD program.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website