Shiv Nadar University announces Admission to Master of Fine Arts (MFA) Program for August 2021 Session
Shiv Nadar University MFA Admission 2021 – The Department of Art and Performing Arts at the Shiv Nadar University announces admissions to the Master of Fine Arts (MFA) Program for the academic session beginning in August 2021
Applications for the same can be submitted online till June 14, 2021. Read further for more details on Shiv Nadar University MFA Admission 2021.
MFA Program Details
- The MFA is a two-year/four-semester (minimum) program. Graduates from this program will go on to practice as artists with informed perspectives on current social and political discourses.
- A worldwide network of partnerships and collaborations in the institutional and professional spheres is maintained and facilitated for the growth of the department and the benefit of the students.
Shiv Nadar University MFA Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Last date for the receipt of completed application form & application feel 14th June 2021
- Date of Interview (Chemical Engineering): 05th & 07th July 2021
- Declaration of Results: 10th July 2021
- The last date for the payment of fees 26th of July 2021
Eligibility Criteria for Shiv Nadar University MFA Admission 2021
The minimum entry qualifications for the MFA program are:
- A Bachelor of Fine Arts degree/diploma or equivalent qualification.
- Applicants must also have a portfolio of work demonstrating the necessary skills and aptitude. Applications from international students with relevant qualifications are welcome.
Shiv Nadar University MFA Admission 2021 Application Process
- Application Process for the MFA Program has been started. All interested applicants can apply online on the website www.snu.edu.in
Please follow the instructions carefully:
- Fill all the mandatory fields (d) Upload a portfolio in PDF format of upto 20 images of 5 to 7 works.
- Online upload of the following documents is required (e) PDF portfolio has to be less than 20 MB in file size
- Passport size color photograph (f) All Mark sheets/Degree Certificates (10th Standard onwards)
- Note: Only 20 images will be considered. Do not upload more. In the case of sound or video works, please upload them to any trusted video-sharing website and provide links.
- The first step in the admission process is the online submission of the application form with all the required enclosures
- Based on the application and review of work, a shortlist will be drawn up by the faculty.
- Shortlisted applicants will be invited for an interview at the Shiv Nadar University campus and are required to bring portfolios and work samples.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website