Directorate of Education Research and Training Meghalaya announce Entrance Test for Admission to D.El.Ed Program 2022
Meghalaya D.El.Ed Admission 2022 – Government of Meghalaya, Directorate of Education Research and Training, Meghalaya, Shilong invites online application from the candidates who are citizens of India residing in Meghalaya and aspiring to become teachers at Elementary level for admission to the 2-year D/El.Ed course in District Institute of Education and Training (DIETs) through an Entrance Test for the academic session 2022-24
Meghalaya D.El.Ed Admission 2022
- Application Form Release: 22nd April 2022
- Last Date of submission of Application: 06th May 2022
- Date of Entrance Test: May 2022
- Declaration of Result: To be announced
- Counselling session: To be announced
Eligibility Criteria for Meghalaya D.El.Ed Admission 2022
- Educational Qualifications: Candidates must secure at least 50% in the Class XII or Equivalent Examinations [Percentage of marks relexable by 5% for SC/ST/OBC and PWD Candidates]
- Candidates who have appeared for the Class XII examinations and awaiting the results may also apply.
- Age Limit: The minimum age limit is 18 years and the maximum age limit is 27 years [Age relaxation of 5 years is applicable to SC/ST/OBC/PWD Candidates]
- Candidates can apply online only application through official website http://megeducation.gov.in/
- Please read the following instructions carefully before you register. Candidates must have a valid email address & mobile number.
- Scan a recent color passport size photograph .jpg/.jpeg format only and the size of the image file must not exceed 100 KB
- Scan your signature in .jpg/.jpeg format only and the size of the image file must not exceed 100 KB
- Fill the Online Application Form.
- After submitting the form, you will be redirected to a page to upload a scanned copy of your photograph and signature. If you haven’t scan the photograph, you may upload the same later by logging into the web site using your email address and click on the ‘Upload Enclosures’ link
- Following are the three main dimensions for Meghalaya D.El.Ed Admission –
- Block Quota: The Selection procedure will be based on merit as per block quota. Block-wise allotment of the seats quota of the institute is done in direct proportion to the number of elementary schools in the respective block
- Entrance Test: The entrance test is conducted for candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria and register themselves before the last date of application submission. The results for the entrance test are declared on the basis of merit as per the block quota followed by the round of counseling.
- Counseling: After the declaration of result, shortlisted candidates are called to attend the round of counseling and seat allotment process
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website
Also See :
- M.Ed Admission Notifications and Entrance Exams 2022
- Admission Notifications and Dates 2022
- B.Ed Admission Notifications and Entrance Exams 2022