Mahindra Ecole Centrale Hyderabad announced Admission to BA and BBA Program 2023, Apply Now
Mahindra University Hyderabad Admission 2023 – Mahindra University (MU) Hyderabad’s newly established School of Management is offering several interdisciplinary three-year B.A. and BBA Degree Programs from academic year 2023-24.
Our academic partner is Cornell University’s SC Johnson School of Business, USA
Interested candidates can check details of Mahindra University, Hyderabad BA/BBA Admission 2023 like application form, eligibility criteria, selection procedure etc from the page below.
Program Profile – BA/ BBA Program
- This B.A. & BBA Degree will be awarded after successful completion of three years of study as per academic program & curricula set and approved by the Academic Council of the University.
Specializations & Intake
- Specialization Proposed intake for the academic year 2023-24*
- B.A (Economics & Finance) – 30
- BBA (Computational Business – Analytics) – 60
- BBA (Digital Technologies) – 180
- Last Date to Apply for 1st round of Admissions: January 21st, 2023
- 1st round of Personal Interviews: January 30th -31st, 2023
- Last Date for receipt of Applications for Admission: July 09th, 2023
B.A. & BBA Programs
- For Students under Indian Category: 10+2 or equivalent from any statutory board with 80% OR equivalent grade for the students from IB or other approved Boards. Students with valid SAT Scores will also be considered for admission (however these scores are not mandatory)
- Followed by Panel Interview for Shortlisted Candidates: For the B.A. (Economics & Finance) and BBA (Computational Business Analytics) programmes, Mathematics as a subject is mandatory in the 12th grade.
- For Students under PIO/NRI/OCI Category: 10+2 or equivalent from any statutory board with 80% OR equivalent grade for the students from IB or other approved Boards. Students with valid SAT Scores will also be considered for admission (however these scores are not mandatory)
- Followed by Panel Interview for Shortlisted candidates
- Additionally, a candidate has to undergo the counseling and branch allocation session of MU-SOM to qualify for admission to the professional programs offered by the School. A student aspiring to seek admission to the Mahindra University School of Management may please note the following:
- Apply online on www.mahindrauniversity.edu.in by filling the application form.
- Upload latest scanned photograph at the time of Online Registration.
- Follow the instructions for payment of Registration and processing fee of Rs.1000/- to Rs.3000/- as applicable.
- Payment Through Cash: After online registration, pay application fee of Rs.1000 by in cash at any bank in your city/country. Acknowledgement copies of cash receipt from bank need to be uploaded on the Application Portal
- Payment Through Demand Draft: Obtain a Demand Draft (DD) of Rs. 1000 from any Scheduled Bank in favour of “Mahindra University” payable at Hyderabad, India
- Online Payment Through Credit Card: The candidate may pay directly through either Master or Visa card online by following the instructions on the website after the registration.
- Application Fee for students applying under Indian category is INR 1000/-
- Application Fee for students applying under NRI / PIO category is INR 3000/-
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website