Maulana Azad National Urdu University (MANUU) Hyderabad announces Admission to UG, PG, PhD, Diploma and Certificate Courses 2021
MANUU Hyderabad Admission 2021 – Maulana Azad National Urdu University (MANUU) Hyderabad invites online applications for admission to regular mode Ph.D., Post-Graduate, Undergraduate and Diploma/Certificate programs offered at its Hyderabad Main Campus and Satellite Campuses, Colleges of Teacher Education (CTEs) and Polytechnics for the Academic year 2021-2022.
Read further for more details on MANUU Hyderabad Admission 2021.
Admissions through Entrance Test
- PhD Program : PhD in (Urdu, English, Hindi, Arabic, Persian, Translation Studies; Women Studies, Public Administration, Political Science, Social Work, Islamic Studies, History, Economics, Sociology; Education; Journalism & Mass Communication; Management, Commerce, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology, Computer Science & SEIP).
- PG Program : MBA; MCA; M. Tech. (Computer Science) & M.Ed.
- UG Program : B.Ed. and B. Tech. (Computer Science)
- Professional Diploma : Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed.); Polytechnic-Diploma in Engineering-Civil, Computer Science, Electronics & Communication, Information Technology, Mechanical, Electrical & Electronics.
Admissions through Merit
- PG Program : Urdu, English, Hindi, Arabic, Translation Studies, Persian; Women Studies, Public Administration, Political Science, Social Work, Islamic Studies, History, Economics, Sociology; Journalism And Mass Communication; M.Com; and M.Sc. (Mathematics).
- UG Program : B.A., B.A. (Hons) – JMC, B.Com., B.Sc.(Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry-MPC),B.Sc. (Mathematics, Physics, Computer Sciences–M.P.CS) & B.Sc. (Life Sciences-ZBC)
- Bridge Courses : Bridge Courses for students passed out from Madrasa for admission in Under Graduate(B.Com./B.Sc.) and Polytechnic programmes.
- Bachelor of Vocational courses : Medical Imaging Technology (MIT) & Medical Laboratory Technology (MLT).
- Lateral Entry : Lateral Entry into B. Tech. and Polytechnics.
- PG Diploma and Diploma Program : P.G.in Retail Management and Part-time Diploma Programmes in Urdu, Hindi, Arabic, Persian and Islamic Studies, Tahseen-eGhazal & Certificate Course in Urdu.
MANUU Hyderabad Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Date of Issue of Notification :- 10th June 2021
- Last Date of Admissions for 2021-22 :- 30th September 2021
Entrance Based Programs
- Ph.D. Programs- Last date for Submission of filled-in Application Forms :- 12th July 2021
- Entrance Test Based (Professional/Technical/Vocational) Programs- Last date for Submission of filled-in Application Forms :- 12th July 2021
- Form open for Editing for ET based program* :- 14th to 16th July 2021
- Issue of Admit Card for ET based program :- 24th July 2021
Merit Based Programs
- All Merit Based UG/PG (General/Professional) ProgramsLast date for Submission of filled-in Application Forms :- 04th Sep 2021
- Form open for Editing for MERIT based program* :- 8th to 10th September 2021
- Part-time programs- Last date for Submission of filled-in Application Forms :- 15th October 2021
Eligibility Criteria for MANUU Hyderabad Admission 2021
- For PhD Program : Master’s degree with minimum 55% marks from any recognized university.
- For PG Program : Bachelor’s degree in the relevant discipline with minimum marks from any recognized university.
- For Diploma & UG Program : Passed 10+2 or Equivalent from recognized Board / Institution.
- Note : The applicants must have passed Urdu as a subject or as a medium in 10th/10+2 or equivalent Madrasa Courses with Urdu as medium of Instruction. All programmes are offered in Urdu medium.
- For all the courses, eligibility details, kindly refer to the prospectus or visit the website http://manuu.ac.in/
MANUU Hyderabad Admission 2021 Application Process
- Eligible candidates can apply online only through official website http://manuu.ac.in/
- The e-prospectus and Online application forms shall be available on the University website from 10th June 2021 onwards till the last date of submission.
- For further details or any clarifications, please email to email@example.com
- Entrance Test Based General Category Candidates :- Rs. 550/-
- Entrance Test Based SC/ST/PWD/OBC (Non-creamy Layer)/Women Candidates :- Rs. 350/-
- Merit based General Category Candidates :- Rs. 350/-
- Merit based SC/ST/PWD/OBC (Non-creamy Layer)/Women Candidates :- Rs.250/-
- Foreign students :- Rs. 2500/-
- Mode of payment : Through Online Mode only
- Admission will be on the basis of merit in the qualifying exam or merit in the entrance examination/interview conducted by the University.
- In case of MSW the candidates need to face an interview for qualifications.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website