Manonmaniam Sundaranar University (MSU) Tirunelveli announces UG PG Admission 2021
MSU Tirunelveli Admission 2021 – Manonmaniam Sundaranar University (MSU), Tirunelveli invites application for admission to various Undergraduate, Postgraduate, PG Diploma, Diploma & Certificate Programs offered in the University Departments for the academic session 2020-22
Interested candidates can check details on MSU Tirunelveli Admission 2021 like course offered, eligibility criteria, application, and selection process from the page below.
MSU Tirunelveli Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Last date for submission of Application through Online for Integrated Programs: 10 days from the date of publication of +2 results
- Last date for submission of Application through Online for PG / Other Programs: 10 days from the date of publication of +2 results
- Entrance Exam through Online PG / Other Programs: Will be informed later
Integrated (5 years) Degree Program (Admission without Entrance Exams)
- M.Sc. Mathematics; Physics; Chemistry; Biotechnology; Marine Science at Rajakkamangalam Campus; M.Sc. Environmental Science at Alwarkurichi Campus; M.Com; M.A. History
- UG Courses: B.A., B.Sc., B.Com, BBA, BBM, BCA, BCA (Lateral Entry), B.Lit Tamil & D. Pharm. (Allopathy)
- PG Courses: M.Tech. CIT, M.E. CSE, M.A., Integrated (5 years) M.Sc. & M.Com, M.Sc., M.Sc. (Medical) M.Com, MBA, MCA, MCA (Lateral Entry), MSW, M.Lib.I.Sc, Integrated M.Lib.I.Sc & M.P.Ed. – NCTE approved, M.Ed. – NCTE approved
- Diploma Courses: PG Diploma in Renewable Energy and Management & Auditing, C.Lib.I.Sc – 6 months
Eligibility Criteria for MSU Tirunelveli Admission 2021
- For Diploma & UG Programs: Passed 10+2/ Higher Secondary School with minimum marks from a recognized board.
- For PG & PG Diploma Programs: Passed Bachelor’s degree in the relevant discipline with minimum 50% marks from a recognized University.
- Integrated (5 years) Degree Programs: Opportunity for +2 / HSC / XII grade or equivalent students with options to get UG degree after THREE years and PG degree after FIVE years
- For all the courses, Eligibility details can be checked from the University Website www.msuniv.ac.in
MSU Tirunelveli Admission 2021 Application Process
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website www.msuniv.ac.in and pay the application fee online using debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking.
- SC / ST candidates are exempted from the payment of Application Fee for anyone Program only. For additional Programmes applied, the prescribed application fee should be paid. However, they have to upload the photocopy of the community certificate along with the application
- Application Fee – Rs.500/-
- For SC/ST – No Application fee
- For Entrance Exam Courses – Rs.150/-
- Mode of Payment: Online Through Debit card/Credit card/Net Banking
- Admission to all UG courses is done on the basis of merit in the qualifying exam. Admission to all UG courses will be based on the Entrance exam.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website