Manipur University announces Admission to Diploma in Information Technology (DIT) and PG Diploma in Computer Application (PGDCA) 2022, Apply now
Manipur University Diploma and PG Diploma Admission – Applications are invited by Community College under Manipur University from interested candidates for admission into Diploma and PG Diploma courses for the academic year 2022
- Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application (PGDCA) (1 year)
- Diploma in Information Technology (DIT) (1 year)
Manipur University Diploma and PG Diploma Admission Dates 2022
- Start Date of online submission: 25th January 2022
- Last Date for online submission: 08th February 2022
Manipur University Diploma and PG Diploma Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- For PGDCA: Any candidate who passed a three year degree course in any discipline or any such other equivalent course of Manipur University or from any other University may be admitted to the PGDCA 1st Semester as a regular student.
- For DIT: 10+2 from recognized board/ Council/ Universities in any Discipline are eligible to apply to this course provided they have secured at least 45% (40% for SC/ST candidates) marks in aggregate.
Manipur University Diploma and PG Diploma Admission Application Process 2022
- Candidates can apply through website of the Manipur University www.manipuruniv.ac.in
- Candidates read all instructions before applying.
- For UR/OBC/EWS Candidates: Rs. 300/-
- For ST/SC/PWD Candidates: Rs. 200/-
- Mode of Payment: Debit Card/Credit Card /Net Banking only
For more details and apply, please visit the official website