Manipal University Jaipur Announces Undergraduate and Postgraduate Courses Admission 2022, Apply Now
Manipal University Jaipur Admission 2022 – Manipal University Jaipur invites applications for admission to various Undergraduate and Postgraduate Programs for the academic year 2022
Candidates can submit their applications for the same till April 15, 2022 through online mode. Check out the page below for more details on Manipal University Jaipur Admission 2022.
- Engineering : BTech & MTech
- Management : BBA, BBA – Hospitality & Tourism Operations & MBA
- Hospitality & Tourism : BHM & BBA – Hospitality & Tourism Operations
- Architecture : BArch & MArch (Landscape)
- Design : Fashion Design, Interior Design & Fine Arts
- Computer Applications :– BCA & MCA
- Arts & Humanities : BA (Hons) – Economics, English, Psychology & BA – Liberal Arts, MA – English, MSc – Clinical Psychology & Physical Education
- Basic Sciences : BSc (Hons) – Physics, Chemistry, Maths, Psychology, Biotechnology, Microbiology, MSc – Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biotechnology, Clinical Psychology
- Commerce : BCom & MCom
- Mass Communication : BJMC & MJMC
- Law : Integrated BA-LLB (Hons) & Integrated BBA-LLB (Hons), LLB & LLM
- Others : BTech – Lateral Diploma & International Programs
- Last Date to Apply for Indian /Internationals Admissions: 15th April 2022
- Course commencement Date: 01st August 2022
- For UG Courses : Passed in 10+2 from recognized board or equivalent qualification as recognized by Association of Indian Universities (AIU) or other competent body in any discipline
- Passed 10+2 examination in Science stream (PCM / PCB) with English from CBSE or any other recognized board with minimum 50% aggregate.
- For PG Courses : Candidate with a Bachelor’s degree from recognized University/Institution or equivalent qualification as recognized by Association of Indian Universities (AIU) or other competent body with 50% marks in aggregate (48% for SC/ST).
- Passed Bachelor’s degree in Science stream (PCM / PCB) with a minimum of 50% marks from a recognized University.
- For more details on eligibility criteria, visit the University Website https://jaipur.manipal.edu/
- Eligible candidates can apply online through official website https://jaipur.manipal.edu/
Steps to Follow:
- Step 1 – Create your Login
- Step 2 – Verify Email
- Step 3 – Fill application form online
- Step 4 – Upload required documents
- Step 5 – Pay Application fee
- Through Entrance Exam – Admissions are done on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying examination followed by a Personal Interview.
- Through Non-Entrance Exam – Admissions are done on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying examination.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website