Manipal University Jaipur announces Admission to UG and PG Programs 2021
Manipal University Jaipur Admission 2021 – Manipal University Jaipur invites applications for admission to various Undergraduate and Postgraduate Programs for the academic year 2021-22
Candidates can submit their applications for the same till April 15, 2021 through online mode. Check out the page below for more details on Manipal University Jaipur Admission 2021
- Engineering :- BTech & MTech
- Management :- BBA, BBA – Hospitality & Tourism Operations & MBA
- Hospitality & Tourism :- BHM & BBA – Hospitality & Tourism Operations
- Architecture :- BArch & MArch (Landscape)
- Design :- Fashion Design, Interior Design & Fine Arts
- Computer Applications :– BCA & MCA
- Arts & Humanities :- BA (Hons) – Economics, English, Psychology & BA – Liberal Arts, MA – English, MSc – Clinical Psychology & Physical Education
- Basic Sciences :- BSc (Hons) – Physics, Chemistry, Maths, Psychology, Biotechnology, Microbiology, MSc – Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biotechnology, Clinical Psychology
- Commerce :BCom & MCom
- Mass Communication :- BJMC & MJMC
- Law :- Integrated BA-LLB (Hons) & Integrated BBA-LLB (Hons), LLB & LLM
- Others :- BTech – Lateral Diploma & International Programs
Manipal University Jaipur Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Last Date to Apply for Indian /Internationals Admissions: 15th April 2021
- Course commencement Date: 02nd August 2021
Eligibility Criteria for Manipal University Jaipur Admission 2021
For UG Courses :
- Passed in 10+2 from recognized board or equivalent qualification as recognized by Association of Indian Universities (AIU) or other competent body in any discipline
- Passed 10+2 examination in Science stream (PCM / PCB) with English from CBSE or any other recognized board with minimum 50% aggregate.
For PG Courses :
- Candidate with a Bachelor’s degree from recognized University/Institution or equivalent qualification as recognized by Association of Indian Universities (AIU) or other competent body with 50% marks in aggregate (48% for SC/ST).
- Passed Bachelor’s degree in Science stream (PCM / PCB) with a minimum of 50% marks from a recognized University.
For more details on eligibility criteria, visit the University Website https://jaipur.manipal.edu/
Manipal University Jaipur Admission 2021 Application Process
- Eligible candidates can apply online through official website https://jaipur.manipal.edu/
Steps to Follow:
- Step 1 – Create your Login
- Step 2 – Verify Email
- Step 3 – Fill application form online
- Step 4 – Upload required documents
- Step 5 – Pay Application fee
- Through Entrance Exam – Admissions are done on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying examination followed by a Personal Interview.
- Through Non-Entrance Exam – Admissions are done on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying examination.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website