Manipal Academy of Higher Education (MAHE) announces All India PhD Entrance Test (MET) 2022-23 for Admission to PhD Program, Apply now
MAHE PhD Admission 2022 – Manipal Academy of Higher Education (MAHE) invites application for All India PhD Manipal Entrance Test (MET) 2022 for admission to PhD Program offered in various disciplines for the academic session 2022-23 (Batch II).
MAHE PhD Admission 2022
PhD Course Offered
- Health Science (HS) : Allied Health: Medical Radiation Physics, Nuclear Medicine, Optometry, Physiotherapy, Speech And Hearing, Dentistry, Health Sciences (Medicine), Life Sciences, Nursing, Pharmacy: Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Pharmaceutical Analysis And Drug Regulatory Affairs; Pharmaceutics, Pharmaceutical Quality Assurance And Pharmaceutical Management; Pharmaceutics, Pharmaceutical Quality Assurance, Regulatory Affairs And Pharmaceutical Management; Pharmacology, Pharmacy Practice, Pharmacognosy And Pharmaceutical Biotechnology Public Health, Public Health: Hospital Administration, Regenerative Medicine
- Science, Technology & Management (STM) : Architecture, Basic Science: Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics Commerce And Economics, Earth Science: Geology, Engg: Biomedical, Biotechnology, Chemical, Civil, Computer, Electronics, Instrumentation, Mechanical And Manufacturing, Power And Energy Systems, Hotel Administration, Humanities, Management, Natural Sciences: Biological Science, Natural Sciences: Physics
- Humanities, Liberal Arts & Social Sciences (HLS) : Humanities, Management, Media And Communication
- Applicants can aspire for the following, under the various categories
- Part-Time (without scholarship)
- Full-Time (with Dr. TMA Pai Scholarships)
- Full-Time PhD (Self – Financed)
- Full-Time PhD for Project Fellows
- Full-Time PhD at Collaborating Research Centres
- Part-Time PhD
- PhD Applications Open : November 9, 2022
- PhD Applications Close : December 20, 2022
- PhD MET (Tentative Date) : January 8, 2023
- Declaration of PhD MET Shortlist for Interviews : January 17, 2023
- PhD Interviews : January 20 – 31, 2023
- Declaration of PhD Interview Results : Feb 10, 2023
- Offer Acceptance & Fee Payment / Reporting to MAHE Admissions for Document Submission & Course Commencement: Feb 10 – 20, 2023
- A candidate seeking admission to the PhD. program must have an aggregate of 60% or an equivalent grade, in any of the following
- Medicine & Dental: MBBS / BDS / an undergraduate degree of at least 5 year duration or MD / MS / MDS / PG Diploma from an institution recognized by National Medical Council (NMC) (erstwhile Medical Council of India (MCI)) / Dental Council of India (DCI)
- Pharmacy: Doctor of Pharmacy (PharmD or PharmD Post Baccalaureate) from an institution / university recognized by Pharmacy Council of India (PCI)
- Others: Master’s Degree of minimum two years’ duration or equivalent from an institution / university recognized by UGC / respective regulatory body
- Candidates with master’s degrees or equivalent from foreign universities will have to produce a certificate of recognition / equivalency by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU), as equivalent to the corresponding Indian degrees, for the purpose of higher studies.
Deakin – MAHE Cotutelle Program
- If you are seeking admission to the Deakin-MAHE Cotutelle Program, you need to have a minimum of 70%. As and when the information is available regarding the program, it will be circulated amongst all PhD students of MAHE Manipal.
- More Eligibility & Admission Process for above categories Please check PhD Brochure.
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website www.manipal.edu & https://mahephd.azurewebsites.net/#no-back-button
- The candidates are desirous to seek admission to be required to apply online. Only those applicants, who apply online before the last date and satisfy the eligibility criteria, will be considered for admission.
- Read all instructions regarding filling up online forms, and relevant information are available on the University website.
- The application fee can be paid through Debit/Credit card, internet banking.
PhD MET Exam Pattern
- Test Duration: 2 hours
- Time Slot: 10 AM – 12 Noon (January 08 2023)**
- Type of Questions: Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) / Descriptive Type
- Marking Scheme for MCQs: + 4 (Correct answer), – 1 (wrong answer), 0 (unanswered question)
- Question Paper will have 2 parts
Part A: Research Aptitude
- Max Marks: 160
- Total Questions: 40
- Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) For all 3 streams
Part B: Subject Specific Paper
- Max Marks: 240
- Total Questions: 60
- Applicants MUST choose a stream relevant to the Master’s program and area of interest, during the PhD Online Application Form (OAF) filling process
- Pattern: Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)
- Stream: Health Science (HS) and Science, Technology & Management (STM)
- Pattern: Descriptive Type
- Stream: Humanities, Liberal Arts & Social Sciences (HLS) only
- Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Manipal and Mumbai
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website