Manipal University Bsc Animation Admission: Manipal Academy of Higher Education (MAHE), Manipal (Karnataka) invites application for the eligible candidates for admission into three-year Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) in Animation Degree Program at Dept. of School of Communication for the commencing year 2019
Manipal University 2019 Admissions open – Apply Now
Also See : Admission Notifications
Manipal University Bangalore
- Manipal Academy of Higher Education’s three year Degree in Animation has been designed as a comprehensive training Program where components of traditional skills, digital applications, Hands-on Workshop Learning (HOWL), Holistic Personality Enhancement (HOPE) and support skills, run on harmonized learning paths leading to a ‘Parallel Track Advancement’.
- Provide Opportunity to students to collaborate with and represent Manipal Academy of Higher Education at industry forums & fairs.
About B.Sc. Animation
- The B.Sc. Animation Program has been developed keeping in mind the need of Media & Entertainment industry. The Program creates a strong platform for students to enter the fast growing, exciting & dynamic avenues of AVGC [Animation, Visual Effects, Gaming & Comics] sector.
Areas of Specialisation offered at Manipal University Bangalore
Teaching Methodology offered after Manipal University Bsc Animation Admission
- Drawing/Sketching/Concept Art/Storyboarding/Pre Production/Script
- 2D Animation/Experimental Animation
- 3D – Modeling/Animation/Texturing/Lighting/Rendering/Rigging
- Matte Painting/Compositing/Rotoscopy/Match moving/Colour Correction
- Studio Visits & Internship
Important Manipal University Bsc Animation Admission Dates
- Last Date to Apply: 15th March 2019
- Course Commencement Date: 15th July 2019
Eligibility Criteria for Bsc In Manipal University
- Citizenship: Indian nationals.
- Qualification: Pass in 10+2, A Level, IB, American 12th Grade or equivalent.
Bsc In Manipal University Admission Process
- General Category: Admissions are done on the basis of marks obtained in qualifying exam and there is no entrance test.
- Foreign/NRI Category: Admissions are done on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying examination.
- Note: Candidates can apply both under General and Foreign/ NRI category. Change of category from Foreign/NRI to General after admission will not be entertained under any circumstances.
Merit List for Bsc In Manipal University
- General Category: Based on the marks obtained at the qualifying examination, Manipal Academy of Higher Education will declare a list of candidates in the order of merit in the website.
Course Fee (B.Sc. Animation)
- India (INR) – Rs.670,000/-
- International (USD) – 25,200
- Fees are subject to change without notice. The fees at the time of admission is the actual fees payable. Disputes, if any, will be redressed under the University rules and regulations.
- In addition to the above fees candidates have to pay refundable caution deposit of Rs.10,000/-(Indian) USD 200 (International) along with the first installment fees
Manipal University Bsc Courses Application Form
- Students need to fill the registration form in order to apply for course in the Manipal University. Candidates can apply via General or NRI Category. If NRI Category, students have to show ‘Equivalence Certificate’ from Association of India University
- Visit: https://apply.manipal.edu/mu/admission/login.html
- First, students need to register with valid email id and phone number. After the successful registration, once it is successful you can proceed to fill the Application Form
Application Fee for Bsc In Manipal University
- Application Fee: Rs.600 (for all courses)
- Entrance Test fee: Rs.1400 (for selected courses only)
- Foreign /International/ NRI / NRI Sponsored category
- Application Fee: Rs. 2500/-
- Note: Candidates are required to fill the name as it appears in their qualifying examination marks card
Manipal University Bangalore Director, Admissions
Manipal Academy of Higher Education (MAHE), Manipal (Karnataka), Manipal Academy of Higher Education, Manipal-576104, Karnataka, India, Tel: +91-92437-77733, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Website https://manipal.edu/