Manipal Academy of Higher Education (MAHE) Manipal announces Admission to B.Com (Business Process Services) Program 2024, Apply now
MAHE Manipal B.Com Admission 2024 – Manipal Academy of Higher Education (MAHE), invites applications for Admission to B.Com. (BPS) Program offered at its constituent college Manipal University (MU) Karnataka for the commencing year 2024 January Session. MAHE Manipal is one of India’s leading academic and research institutions. It has been granted Institution of Eminence status by the Ministry of Education, Government of India. Interested candidates can check complete details on MAHE Manipal B.Com Admission 2024 from the Post below.
About B.Com in Business Process Services
- This Programme focuses on developing proficiency in commerce. The programme facilitates students to pursue higher education in Management/Commerce. The programme aims at developing professionals to meet the Industry requirements in India and Abroad.
- This programme focuses on developing proficiency in commerce and industry specific subjects. It aims at developing professionals to meet the industry requirements. The subjects that are offered through the partnership with Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) are;
- Finance and Accounting
- Manage Business Process I
- Manage Business Process II
- Retail and Market Research
- Campus to Corporate
- Capital Markets
- 3 years (6 semesters)
- Last Date to Apply: 15th March 2024
- Tentative Course Commencement Date: To be announced
- Citizenship: Indian nationals.
- Qualification: Pass in 10+2, A Level, IB, American 12th grade or equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate.
- A level: Minimum 2 / 3 subjects in the ‘A’ Levels and 5 Passes in the IGCSE / GCSE including English Minimum requirement is an average of ‘D’ grade
- IB: IB Diploma or IB Certificate with 3 subjects at HL and 3 subjects at SL with overall minimum of 24 points
- Candidate can apply online by official website https://manipal.edu/
- The application form and prospectus can be freely downloaded from the website. The downloaded form can be filled and posted along with a demand draft in favour of ‘Manipal University’ payable at Manipal-576104, Karnataka and on successful payment candidate will be provided with application number and password
- Apply now or, write to Manipal Academy of Higher Education Director, Admissions, Manipal Academy of Higher Education, Manipal-576104, Karnataka, India
- General Category: Admissions are done on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying Examination and performance in screening test & interview conducted at the department.
- Foreign/NRI Category: Candidates desirous of applying under this category can write to [email protected] or call +91 8202571000/2922400. For online application and details visit: edu/intlug
- Note: Candidates can apply both under General and Foreign/NRI categories. Change of category from Foreign/NRI to General after admission will not be entertained under any circumstances.
For more details and to apply, please visit the official website