|PhD Buzz: Join the VIP Club for Instant Updates on Admissions and Entrance Exams!|
Mangalayatan University announces Research Entrance Test for Admission to Full Time PhD Program 2023, Apply now
Mangalayatan University PhD Admission 2023 – Mangalayatan University has invited applications for admission to full-time and part-time PhD Program of various faculties under Mangalayatan University for the academic session commencing in July 2023.
Admission to the Ph.D Program will be made through the Research Entrance Aptitude Test (TREAT) and interviews as per Ph.D. Regulation of the University which is based on UGC (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of Ph.D Degrees) (1st Amendment) Regulations, 2018.
Mangalayatan University PhD Admission 2023
PhD Program Offered
- Law; Hindi; English; History; Pharmacy; Physics; Chemistry; Mathematics; Economics; Biotechnology; Management; Commerce; Education; Sociology; Jain Philosophy; Political Science; Physical Education; Tourism & Hotel Management; Library & Information Science; Journalism & Mass Communication; Civil Engineering; Mechanical Engineering; Computer Science & Engineering; Electronics & Communication Engineering; Fine Arts (Visual & Performing Arts/Painting); Agriculture
- Last Date of Submission of Application: 05th May 2023
- Date of Entrance Test: 21st May 2023
Eligibility Criteria for Mangalayatan University PhD Admission 2023
- Masters Degree from any Recognized University or Institution thereto in a relevant subject with minimum 55% marks or an equivalent grade.
- For candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC (Non-Creamy layer)/ Differently-Abled and such other categories, relaxation as per the decision of the UGC & Govt. of India will be accorded.
- Candidates who have already passed UGC (JRF) Examinations/ NET/ SET/ SELT or have M. Phil degree can directly appear for the interview.
- Eligible candidates can apply either Online or Offline mode.
- Online Mode – Candidates can apply online through the official website https://www.mangalayatan.in/
- Offline Mode – Application Form can be downloaded from at website https://www.mangalayatan.in/
- Completed the application form along with self-attested photocopies of all relevant documents/marksheets must be submitted by the candidate at the Mangalayatan University on or before 25th December 2022.
- Rs. 5000/- for Registration,
- Rs. 90,000/- for Program Fee (Per Year) **Except (Nursing, Pharmacy, Microbiology, Life Science, Biotechnology)
- Rs. 10,000/- for Course Work & Synopsis,
- RS. 10,000/- for Thesis Submission and Viva Charge.
- Mode of Payment – Through DD in Favour of “Finance Officer Mangalayatan University” payable at Aligarh/ NEFT/ Cash Deposit.
- Selection will be made through the Research Entrance Aptitude Test (TREAT) and interviews.
For more details and to online apply, please visit the official website