MANAGE Hyderabad announces Online PG Diploma in Agricultural Extension Management (PGDAEM-MOOCs) Admission 2019
MANAGE Hyderabad Online PGD Agricultural Extension Management Admission 2019 – National Institute of Agricultural Extension Management (MANAGE), Hyderabad invites applications for admission into VI Batch Post Graduate Diploma in Agricultural Extension Management (PGDAEM-MOOCs) using Massive Open Online Courses (MOOCs) for the year 2019.
Also See : Admission Notifications
About the Programme
- Online Post Graduate Diploma in Agricultural Extension Management (PGDAEM-MOOCs) for the year 2019.
- The public extension system has a vital and indispensable role in providing extension support to a large population of farmers. The public extension system needs strengthening to match the scale and diversity of agriculture in India. The extension/development functionaries have to be transformed into a vibrant and useful knowledge force to bring about the desired changes in agriculture and allied sectors. The private extension/development functionaries also need to be empowered through capacity building to improve the effectiveness in the extension delivery system.
- The program has 32 credits and will be offered in two semesters across one year.1st semester will have 14 credits and 2nd semester will have 18 credits. One credit is equal to 30 hours of study. The program will have five courses each, in both first and second semesters, with one assignment for each course. In addition, there will be a project work in the second semester.
Also See : MBA Admission
MANAGE Hyderabad PGDAEM -MOOCs Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Last Date of Receipt of Online Application: 30ty September 2019
Eligibility Criteria for MANAGE Hyderabad PGDAEM -MOOCs Admission 2019
- The candidate must possess a Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture or Allied subjects (OR)
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline
- The degree must be from any recognized Indian University
- The degree must be from any Indian University incorporated by an Act of Central or State Legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed University under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 (OR)
- Must have a qualification from a foreign University recognized as equivalent by the Government of India (GoI).
- Age Limit: NIL
- The candidates seeking admission to the PGDAEM (online) must pay course fee of Rs.7000.00 in case of Indian candidates and US $ 220 in case of international candidates, to MANAGE through RTGS (wire-transfer). Payment of the fees has to be made only after the acceptance of application by MANAGE.
MANAGE Hyderabad PGDAEM -MOOCs Admission 2019 Application Process
- A candidate seeking admission to the course must register online in the prescribed application form available in the website http://www.manage.gov.in/moocs/pgdaem-moocs.asp.
- The candidates are requested to read about the programme before registration and abide by the same. The final admission of the candidates to PGDAEM (online), rests on the discretionary power of the Director General, MANAGE.
For more details, please visit www.manage.gov.in/moocs/pgdaem-moocs.asp