Mahindra University Hyderabad announces Admission to BA LLB (Hons) and BBA LLB (Hons.) Program for Session 2023-24, Apply now
Mahindra University BA LLB (Hons) and BBA LLB (Hons.) Admission – Mahindra University (MU) Hyderabad’s newly established School of Law will be offering integrated five-year programs in B.A., LL.B. (Hons.) and BBA, LL.B.(Hons.) from academic year 2023-24
Mahindra University, Hyderabad
- Sponsored by Mahindra Educational Institutions (MEI), a subsidiary of Tech Mahindra, the flagship IT Company of the Mahindra Group, Mahindra University’s Purpose is ‘to educate future citizens for and of a better world’.
- B.B.A. LL.B. (Hons.) – 5 year Integrated Programme
- B.A. LL.B. (Hons.) – 5 year Integrated Programme
Specializations & Intake
- Specialization Proposed intake for the academic year 2023-24
- B.A., LL.B. (Hons.) – 60 Seats
- BBA, LL.B.(Hons.) – 60 Seats
Mahindra University BA LLB (Hons) and BBA LLB (Hons.) Admission Dates 2023
- Last Date to Apply for 1st Round of Admissions: 02nd January 2023
- Mahindra University Law Entrance Test (MULET-2023): 08th January 2023
- Last Date for Receipt of Applications for Admission: 09th July 2023
BBA LLB (Hons.) / BA LLB (Hons.) – 5 year Integrated Programs
- 10+2 or equivalent from any statutory Board with 60% – OR –
- As per AICTE / UGC norms aggregate marks in all subjects – OR –
- Equivalent grade for the students from IB or other approved Boards.
- Valid CLAT 2023 examination score (Exact cut off score / All India Rank would be announced upon announcement of results). – OR –
- A valid LSAT Test Score – OR –
- Qualify in Mahindra University Law Entrance Test-2023 (MULET 2023)
- A student aspiring to seek admission to the Mahindra University School of Law may please note the following:
- Apply online on www.mahindrauniversity.edu.in by filling in the application form.
- Upload the latest scanned photograph at the time of Online Registration.
- Follow the instructions for payment of Registration and processing fee of Rs. 1000/-
- Applicant needs to ensure that relevant Academic & Entrance exam details are updated on the application portal
- Applicant needs to ensure that required score cards and other documents are duly uploaded on the application portal. Branch preferences needs to be duly selected on the application portal
- Applicants need to ensure that the application form is duly filled up and submitted ONLINE.
- Application Fee: Application Fee for students applying is INR 1000
- Payment Mode: Payment through Cash / Demand Draft/ Credit Card /Net Banking
- Academic Fees: Rs. 3,00,000 p.a.
- Hostel Charges: Rs. 2,00,000 p.a. (boarding and lodging) [not mandatory to reside on campus]
- Caution Deposit: Rs. 20,000 (Refundable at end of study and graduation)
- Questions: 90 Multiple Choice Questions, details are as follows:
- English Knowledge and Skills: 20 Questions
- Logical Learning: 25 Questions
- GK & Current Affairs: 20 Questions
- Mathematics: 15 Questions
- Legal Reasoning: 10 Questions
- Total Marks: 90 (each question carries 1 mark)
- Negative Marking: 0.25 Marks will be deducted for every wrong answer
For more details and to apply online, please visit official website