Manipal Academy of Higher Education Manipal announces Admission to Master of Arts (MA) in Ecosophical Aesthetics Program 2022, Apply now
MAHE MA in Ecosophical Aesthetics Admission – The Gandhian Centre for Philosophical Arts and Sciences (GCPAS), a constituent department of Manipal Academy of Higher Education (MAHE), invites application for admission to 2-years Master of Arts (MA) Program in ‘Ecosophical Aesthetics’ for the academic year 2022
Interested candidates can check all the details of MA Program Admission 2022 like application form, eligibility criteria, counselling procedure etc from this page given below.
- Master of Arts (MA) in Ecosophical Aesthetics
- First of its kind anywhere, is a two-year programme to fulfill the need for ‘art writers’. It is essentially ‘art journalism from ecosophical perspective’. Ecosophy combines ecology and philosophy. The programme includes a philosophical appreciation of all art forms – music, dance, literature, theatre, cinema, painting etc with a focus on writing and ecosophy is the connecting thread. Anyone with a graduation or equivalent degree can take up this program.
The professional possibilities include
- Journalism, Media and Communication
- Socio-cultural, political, environmental (national/international) sector
- Academics and Research
- Policy Research organisations
- International Relations agencies
MAHE MA in Ecosophical Aesthetics Admission Dates 2022
- Application Process : Ongoing
- Last date to Apply : 30th April 2022
MAHE MA in Ecosophical Aesthetics Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Citizenship: Indian nationals can apply under the General Category. Foreign nationals or Non Resident Indians or Indian nationals supported by NRI relatives can apply under the Foreign/NRI Category.
- Qualification: Pass in Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University.
- Admissions Selection: General/Foreign/NRI Category: Admissions are done on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying Examination and there is no entrance test.
MAHE MA in Ecosophical Aesthetics Admission Application Process 2022
- Eligible candidates can apply through https://apply.manipal.edu/
Step to Follow
- Step 1: Register Yourself
- Step 2 : Verify Email/OTP
- Step 3 : Fill Application Form Online
- Step 4 : Upload Required Documents
- Step 5 : Pay Application Fee
- Application fee: Rs. 600/- (for all courses)
- Entrance Test fee: Rs. 1400/- (for selected courses only)
Foreign / NRI / NRI Sponsored category
- Application Fee: Rs. 2500/-
For more details and to apply online, please visit official website