Manipal Academy of Higher Education announces Admission to Diploma in Pharmacy (D Pharm) Program 2023, Apply now
MAHE D Pharm Admission 2023 – Manipal Academy of Higher Education (MAHE) invites applications for Admission to two-years full-time Diploma in Pharmacy (D Pharm) Program offered by the Department of Pharmacy for the Academic Session 2023.
MAHE D Pharm Admission 2023
- Last date to Apply: 15th March 2023
- Tentative Course Commencement Date: To be notified
- Pass in 10+2 or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, English with Biology / Mathematics as optional subjects from a recognized Board
- MAHE Manipal admits candidates under General or Foreign / NRI category, on fulfilling the eligibility requirements and following the respective admission processes
- All admissions are on the basis of merit. Foreign / NRI category seats are only available for foreign nationals / candidates with NRI status or those sponsored by relatives with NRI status
- Foreign / NRI category seats are NOT equivalent to payment / management / reserved seats
- Candidate can apply online by official website https://manipal.edu/
- The downloaded form can be filled and posted along with a demand draft in favor of ‘Manipal University’ payable at Manipal-576104, Karnataka and on successful payment candidate will be provided with application number and password
- Apply now or, write to Manipal Academy of Higher Education Director, Admissions, Manipal Academy of Higher Education, Manipal-576104, Karnataka, India
- The selection for the D.Pharm Course is purely on merit basis.
For more details and to apply, please visit the official website