Mahatma Gandhi Antarrashtriya Hindi Vishwavidyalaya Wardha announces Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Diploma and Phd Courses Admission 2021
MGAHV Wardha Admission 2021 – Mahatma Gandhi Antarrashtriya Hindi Vishwavidyalaya Wardha invites applications form the interested candidates for admission into various Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Diploma and PhD Regular Courses conducted in Hindi Medium for the academic year 2021-22.
Candidates can check for more details on MGAHV Wardha Admission 2021 such as the courses offered, eligibility criteria, application process, fee, etc. from the page below
- UG Courses : BA, Bachelor of Journalism & Mass Communication (BJMC), Bachelor of Social Work (BSW), B.Ed., BA LLB etc.
- PG Courses : MA, MSW, MBA, B.Ed. & M.Ed. etc.
- P.G. Diploma Courses : P.G. Diploma in Language Teaching, Gandhian Thought, Human Rights, Gender Studies, Dalit Thought, Buddhist Studies, Translation, Indian Diaspora, Guidance and Counselling etc.
- Diploma/ Certificate Courses : Diploma/ Certificate in Chinese, Spanish, Japanese, French, Forensic Science (Part Time) etc.
- PhD Courses : PhD in Hindi (Linguistics), Hindi (Language Teaching) & Hindi (Language Technology), Foreign Language, Dramatic Arts, Sanskrit, Gandhi & Peace Studies, Women’s Studies, Buddhist Studies, Dalit & Tribal Studies, Philosophy, Social Work, Sociology, Mass Communication, Anthropology, Translation Studies etc.
MGAHV Wardha Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Application Process: Ongoing
- Last Date for submission of Online Application form (For Certificate/ Diploma/ P.G. Diploma/./ BJMC (One Year)/ Graduate (NEP)/M.A./MSW Course : 31th August 2021
- Last Date for submission of Online Application form (For MCA/M.Tech/MBA/MEd/BEd Course : 31th August 2021
- Entrance Test Date for MCA/M.tech/MBA/M.Ed/B.Ed. Course : 17th to 19th September 2021
- Last Date for submission of Online Application form (For BA LLB) : 20th September 2021
For PhD Program
- Start Application Process : 25th August 2021
- Last date to apply : 24th September 2021
- PhD Online Entrance Test Date : 10th, 11th & 12th October 2021
- Date of declaration of online entrance exam result of PhD : 22nd October 2021
- PhD Interview date : 15th To 20th November 2021
- Released to list of selected candidates for admission to PhD : 26th November 2021
Eligibility Criteria for MGAHV Wardha Admission 2021
- For UG, Diploma & Certificate Courses : Passed 10+2 or Senior Secondary Examination (10+2) from Board of School Education, or any other examination recognized Board.
- For PG & PG Diploma Programmes : Passed Bachelor Degree with at least 50% marks in aggregate from any recognized University.
- For PhD Programmes : Passed Master’s degree with minimum 55% marks from any recognized University.
- For more details, eligibility criteria, selection process visit the University Website http://hindivishwa.org/
MGAHV Wardha Admission 2021 Application Process
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website http://hindivishwa.org/
- Candidates are required to submit a complete online admission form at the university website. Separate applications and fees required if applying for more than one course.
- The candidates desirous to seek admission to be required to apply online. Only those applicants, who apply online before the last date and satisfy the eligibility criteria, will be considered for admission.
- Before filling the application form, the students are advised to read information regarding admission & eligibility, please see the prospectus and visit the university website
- For Unreserved, OBC & EWS category (For UG/PG/PG Diploma/ Diploma/Certificate Courses) : Rs. 300/-
- For SC/ ST/ PH/ OBC/(Non-Creamy Layer) (For UG/PG/PG Diploma/ Diploma/Certificate Courses) : Rs. 200/-
- For Unreserved, OBC & EWS category (For Ph.D./M.Ed./M.B.A./B.Ed. Courses) : Rs.500/-
- For SC/ ST/ PH/ OBC/(Non-Creamy Layer) (For Ph.D./M.Ed./M.B.A./B.Ed. Courses): Rs. 300/-
- Mode of Payment : Online through Debit card/Credit Card/Net Banking
- Admission will be based on the merit & written test.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website