Maharshi Dayanand University Rohtak announces Admission to Undergraduate & Postgraduate Programs 2021
Maharshi Dayanand University Admission 2021 – Maharishi Dayanand University Rohtak has invited online application for admission to Undergraduate, Postgraduate and Integrated Program offered by University Teaching Departments (UTDs), Rohtak and MDU Centre for Professional & Allied Studies (CPAS), Gurugram for the academic year 2021-22.
Program offered by University Teaching Departments
- 3 Year Programs: Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA)
- 4 Year Programs : Bachelor of Hotel Management & Catering Technology 4 Year (BHMCT), Bachelor of Tourism & Travel Management 4 year (BTTM)
- 5 Year Integrated Programs : MA. (English) Hons. 5-Year integrated, M.Com. (Hons.) 5 Year Integrated, Master of Hotel Management and Catering Technology (MHMCT) 5 Year Integrated, MBA 5-year Integrated, M.Sc. Mathematics (Hons.) 5-year Integrated, M.A. (Economics) (Hons.) 5- year Integrated, M.A. Administration (Hons.) Public| 5-Year Integrated and LLB (Hons.) 5-year Integrated.
- 6 Year Integrated Programs : Master of Fine Arts (Painting) 6-year Integrated
- MDU-CPAS, Gurugram : LLB (Hons.) 5-Year Integrated, MBA 5-Year Integrated
Maharshi Dayanand University Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Opening of portal for Online Registration and submission of Application : 20th August 2021
- Last Date for submission of Application : 31st August 2021
- Online Documents Verification : 21st August to 02nd September 2021
- Display of Discrepancy List on the University Website: 03rd September 2021
- Removal of Discrepencies (The candidate may submit the hard copy of the required documents, if any for removal of discrepencies OR send the same on the official e-mail of the concerned Heads/Directors as given in the Prospectus) : 04th & 05th September 2021
- Display of Overall Provisional Merit List : 07th September 2021
- Redressal of grievances/objections on provisional merit list if any (reported upto 5.00 PM) : 08th September 2021
- Display of updated overall Merit List and 1st Merit List and fee submission (valid upto 11.09.2021) : 09th September 2021
- Commencement of the classes w.e.f. 13.09.2021
- Display of 2nd Merit List and Fee submission (valid upto 14.09.2021) : 13th September 2021
- Display of 3rd Merit List & Fee submission : 16th September 2021
- Display of Vacant Seats if any for Physical counselling : 18th September 2021
- Physical Counselling of vacant seats, if any and fee submission : 20th September 2021
- Final Cut Off Date for Admission : 30th September 2021
Eligibility Criteria for Maharshi Dayanand University Admission 2021
For BCA Program
- Senior Secondary Examination (10+2) with atleast 45% marks (42.75% marks for SC/ST/ Blind/ Visually and Differently Abled candidates of Haryana only) in aggregate from Board of School Education Haryana, Bhiwani or any other examination recognized by M.D. University Rohtak as equivalent thereto. OR
- Three years Diploma Program conducted by the State Board of Technical Education or any other examination recognized by the State Board of Technical Education as equivalent thereto.
For PG Program
- 5 40 Senior Secondary Examination (10+2) with atleast 45% marks (42.75% marks for SC/ST/ Blind/ Visually and Differently Abled candidates of Haryana only)in aggregate from Board of School Education Haryana, Bhiwani or any other examination recognized by M.D. University, Rohtak as equivalent thereto.
- For all subject wise eligibility criteria, selection process check on University Website http://mdu.ac.in/
Maharshi Dayanand University Admission 2021 Application Process
- Read the Prospectus & General Instructions carefully and then start the process of “New Registration”.
- Please read the user manual available on the website/portal before filling the application form (available on http://admission.mdu.ac.in)
- The candidate must upload all required scanned images/scanned copies only in .jpeg format (size between 50 KB and 200KB). The scanned copy should be of original document and not of the Photocopy and must be readable. After uploading of documents candidate must click on view button and ensure that correct document are uploaded as required in the prospectus.
- For General Category candidates : Rs.1000/-
- For SC/DSC/BC/Differently Abled candidates (Haryana only) : Rs. 250/-
- Mode of Payment : Online through Debit Card/ Net banking
- All candidates will be selected on the basis of merit list.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website