Maharashtra National Law University Mumbai announces Admission to MA (Executive) in Mediation and Conflict Resolution Program 2021
MNLU MA (Executive) Mediation and Conflict Resolution Admission 2021 – Maharashtra National Law University (MNLU), Mumbai invites applications for admission to two-year MA (Executive) in Mediation and Conflict Resolution Program for the academic year 2021
MNLU MA (Executive) in Mediation and Conflict Resolution Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Release of Admission Notice/Application Form :- 15th June 2021
- Last Date for Submitting Application Form :- 30th July 2021
- Release of shortlisted candidates :- 14th August 2021
- Last date for payment of Fees and Submission of all admission documents :- 25th August 2021
- Final release of the List of all successfully admitted candidates :- 31st August 2021
- Inauguration and Orientation of the Degree Program (Online) : 04th September 2021
- Deadline for the Payment 80000 + 15000 = 95000 :- 25th August 2021
- Deadline for the Payment 80000 :- 25th August 2021
Eligibility Criteria for MNLU MA (Executive) Mediation and Conflict Resolution Admission 2021
- The post-graduate program in Mediation and Conflict Resolution is open to graduates from all disciplines with two years of work experience.
- A graduate from any discipline can apply for the program.
MNLU MA (Executive) Mediation and Conflict Resolution Admission 2021 Application Process
- Download Application Form http://mnlumumbai.edu.in/Mediation.php
- Please download the Application Form and send it along with the required documents mentioned in the form at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The fees for the full two-year program is ₹ 1, 75,000 (Rs. 95,000 for I year & Rs. 80,000 for II year). The Course fees is inclusive of admission fees, tuition fees and library.
- The admission fees of ₹15,000 is non-refundable.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website