LLM (Professional) Program
- MNLU Mumbai has floated LL.M. (Professional) a one year program and invites application for admission.
- LLM (Professional) Programme is unique and tailored to meet the needs and expectations of law professionals who want to upgrade their knowledge but for personal or professional reasons, are unable to take a regular residential LL.M. program.
- Program and Courses are devised to benefit and advance the careers of law professionals.
- The aim is to (a) impart Specialized Legal Training in the functioning of law, compliances, Practices, Procedures, etc
MNLU Mumbai LLM Admission 2021 Important Dates
Start Date for Application
12th March 2021
Last Date for Application
13th May 2021
Dates of online interviews
14th June to 20th June 2021
Declaration of 1st Merit List
28th June 2021
Declaration of 2nd Merit List
5th July 2021
Declaration of 3rd Merit List
12th July 2021
Last date for payment of fee
19th July 2021
Commencement of Program
2nd August 2021
Eligibility Criteria for MNLU Mumbai LLM Admission 2021
- The LL.M. (Professional) Programme will be conducted through a mixed-mode of classroom teaching & virtual contact learning. A person who has completed his/her LL.B. (3 years or 5 years) and has been in service or had professional experience will be eligible to enroll for the said program
Beneficiary of the Program
- Litigation lawyers, Consultants, Judges, Law Teachers, attorneys, Journalists, Legal Professionals in Firms, Companies, Banks, PSU, MNC, NGO, etc.
- The program will be for a period of one academic year
Number of Seats
- The total numbers of seats are 100. However, the University reserves the right to alter the number of seats for the program in a given academic year without prior notice.
- As per Maharashtra Government Rules
MNLU Mumbai LLM Admission 2021 Application Process
- Candidates can apply online from University Website
- Candidates are advised to read the eligibility criteria before applying for the LLM Professional course. If admission is granted based on false information provided by the candidate, such admission will be canceled.
- Rs.3500/- (Rupees Three Thousand and Five hundred only). Being a professional program there is no consideration for differential fees to any category.
- The fee should be deposited in State Bank of India – Name of Account: MNLU Fee Collection A/c; Account Number: 35225399055; Branch: Jain Mandir Road, Powai (Mumbai); IFSC Code: SBIN0020869 (SBIN zero, zero two zero eight six nine)
- The receipt of payment transfer should be enclosed along with the main admission form. Scanned copy of the same be sent to the Admission Committee-2021 at email@example.com and marked CC to Finance Department, MNLU Mumbai at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Candidates for admission will be selected on the basis of the percentage secured in LL.B.
- The merit cut-off list will accordingly be prepared for admission. Reservation is as per Maharashtra Government Rules.
- Note: LLM (Professional) shall not qualify a candidate to the academic benefits of a regular LL.M. degree like admission to M.Phil./Ph.D. It shall not provide eligibility for NET/SET Exams.
Entrance Exam Scheme
- It shall be mandatory for every student to appear for every examination conducted by Board of Examination, MNLU MUMBAI
- There shall be an end term exam conducted at the end of every semester. A student who absents himself/herself for an exam shall be declared “Failed” in that course.
- He/she shall appear in Examination for that course, when conducted the next time. If he/she passes the course in the next attempt, the grade obtained shall have ® mentioned against it in the transcript.