State Council of Educational Research and Training, Maharashtra announces D.El.Ed. Admission 2021
Maharashtra D.El.Ed. Admission 2021 – State Council of Educational Research and Training, Maharashtra invites applications from the eligible candidates for admission Diploma in Elementary Education (D.EI.Ed.) Program for the academic session 2021.
Read further for more details on Maharashtra D.EI.Ed. Admission 2021.
Maharashtra D.EI.Ed. Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Start Online application form : 09th August 2021
- Last date for submission of Online Application Form a : 22nd August 2021
- Application Verification (Online verification) : 09th to 23rd August 2021
- Provisional Merit List & Objections in provisional merit list (if any) : 26th August 2021
- Final Merit list : 27th August 2021
- Admission list (First Round) : 28th August 2021
- Admission in college : 28th August to 01st September 2021
- College preference for second round (If candidate wants to change the preference), Else same college preference will be considered : 02nd September 2021
- Admission list (Second Round) : 04th September 2021
- Admission in college (Second Round) : 04th to 08th September 2021
- College preference for third round (If candidate wants to change the preference), Else same college preference will be considered : 09th September 2021
- Admission list (Third Round) : 11th September 2021
- Admission in college (Third Round) : 11th to 15th September 2021
Eligibility Criteria for Maharashtra D.EI.Ed. Admission 2021
- The candidates must have class 12th examination and secured a minimum 50% from a recognized board.
- The candidates belonging to the OBC / SC / ST / PH category must have minimum 45% marks.
Maharashtra D.EI.Ed. Admission 2021 Application Process
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website https://deledadmission.in/
- Only those applicants, who apply online before the last date and satisfy the eligibility criteria, will be considered for admission.
- Candidates are advised to read the instruction on application procedure carefully before filling up the online application.
- For General category : Rs. 200/-
- For Reserve category : Rs. 100/-
- Mode of Payment : Online through Debit, Credit card and Net Banking
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website