Maharaja Ranjit Singh Punjab Technical University (MRSPTU) Bathinda announces PhD Admission 2021, Apply now
Maharaja Ranjit Singh Punjab Technical University PhD Admission 2021 – Maharaja Ranjit Singh Punjab Technical University (MRSPTU) Bathinda invites application from research oriented prospective postgraduate candidates for admission to full-time/part-time PhD program offered in various Disciplines in the Faculties of Engineering & Technology, Sciences, Commerce & Management and Pharmacy for the academic session 2021-22 (Summer).
- Faculty of Engg & Tech. : Civil Engg; Comp Science & Engg; Electrical Engg; Textile Engg; ECE; Mechanical Engg.
- Faculty of Sciences : Physics; Mathematics; Computer Applications, Chemistry
- Faculty of Commerce & Management : Commerce & Management
- Faculty of Architecture & Planning : Architecture & Planning
- Faculty of Pharmacy : Pharmacy
Maharaja Ranjit Singh Punjab Technical University PhD Admission 2021 Important Dates
- The last date of receiving ONLINE applications from candidates desirous of taking PhD entrance Test (PET Aug-2021) of MRSPTU is : 21st July 2021 (Wednesday)
- For test exempted candidates, the last date for submitting complete PhD admission forms by registered post/by hand is : 21st July 2021 (Wednesday)
- Date of PhD Entrance Test (PET Aug-2021) of MRSPTU is : 03rd August 2021 (Tuesday)
Eligibility Criteria for Maharaja Ranjit Singh Punjab Technical University PhD Admission 2021
- Master’s degree with at least 55% marks in aggregate in the subject concerned or in an allied subject (50% for SC/ST /OBC (non creamy layer)/differently-abled and other categories of candidates as per UGC) or equivalent grade.
- Candidates who have qualified UGC-CSIR/JRF/NET/GATE/GPAT
- A relaxation of 5% marks will be given to the candidates of SC/ST categories.
Maharaja Ranjit Singh Punjab Technical University PhD Admission 2021 Application Process
- Interested candidates can apply through the official website http://www.mrsptu.ac.in/
- Download and fill up the PhD admission form, as available on university web-site and submit it personally or by registered post complete in all respects by 07th January 2021 (Thursday) at following address – Dean, Research & Development Room No. 118, University Building Maharaja Ranjit Singh Punjab Technical University, Dabwali Road, Bathinda-151001
- No separate hard-copy is to be sent. After successful submission of PET form candidates shall be intimated electronically automatically.
- Incomplete forms shall be rejected without any intimation, so the form should be filled up very carefully and all self-attested (not original) requisite documents must be attached. The application should be accompanied by a fee of Rs. 2000/- to be paid through bank draft.
- After that, login details will be sent through email. Candidates need to login in the portal using the login credential. After login, the candidate will see the online payment tab. then he/she will deposit the fee using any online means.
- Application Fee : Rs. 2000/-
- Mode of Payment : Offline through bank draft, payable to “The Registrar, Maharaja Ranjit Singh Punjab Technical University, Bathinda” at Central Bank of India, Bathinda
- Selection will be based on PET Entrance Test & Interview.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website