|PhD Buzz: Join the VIP Club for Instant Updates on Admissions and Entrance Exams!|
Maharaja Ranjit Singh Punjab Technical University (MRSPTU) Bathinda announces PhD Admission 2022, Apply now
MRS Punjab Technical University PhD Admission – Maharaja Ranjit Singh Punjab Technical University (MRSPTU) Bathinda invites application from research oriented prospective postgraduate candidates for admission to full-time/part-time PhD program offered in various disciplines in the Faculties of Engineering & Technology, Sciences, Commerce & Management and Pharmacy for the academic session 2022-23 (Winter).
- Faculty of Engg & Tech.: Civil Engg; Comp Science & Engg; Electrical Engg; Textile Engg; ECE; Mechanical Engg.
- Faculty of Sciences: Physics; Mathematics; Computer Applications, Chemistry
- Faculty of Commerce & Management: Commerce & Management
- Faculty of Architecture & Planning: Architecture & Planning
- Faculty of Pharmacy: Pharmacy
MRS Punjab Technical University PhD Admission Dates 2022
- Last date of receiving ONLINE applications from candidates desirous of taking PhD entrance Test (PET Jan 2022) of MRSPTU is: 21st February 2022
- For Test exempted candidates, the last date for submitting complete PhD admission forms by registered post/by hand is: 21st February 2022
- Date of PhD Entrance Test (PET Jan-2022) of MRSPTU: Shall be notified later
MRS Punjab Technical University PhD Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Master’s degree with at least 55% marks in aggregate in the subject concerned or in an allied subject (50% for SC/ST /OBC (non creamy layer)/differently-abled and other categories of candidates as per UGC) or equivalent grade.
- Candidates who have qualified UGC-CSIR/JRF/NET/GATE/GPAT
- A relaxation of 5% marks will be given to the candidates of SC/ST categories.
MRS Punjab Technical University PhD Admission Application Process 2022
- Interested candidates can apply through the official website http://www.mrsptu.ac.in/
- Download and fill up the PhD admission form, as available on university web-site and submit it personally or by registered post complete in all respects by 21st February 2022 at following address – Dean, Research & Development Room No. 118, University Building Maharaja Ranjit Singh Punjab Technical University, Dabwali Road, Bathinda-151001
- No separate hard-copy is to be sent. After successful submission of PET form candidates shall be intimated electronically automatically.
- Application Fee: Rs. 2000/-
- Mode of Payment: Offline through bank draft, payable to “The Registrar, Maharaja Ranjit Singh Punjab Technical University, Bathinda” at Central Bank of India, Bathinda
- Selection will be based on PET Entrance Test & Interview.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website