MSSV Admission to undergraduate program BA major and BPA for Session 2020-21
MSSV Assam Admission to U.G. (B.A. Major and B.P.A) Programme Session 2020-21
MSSV Assam B.A. Major and B.P.A Programme Admission 2020 – Applications in the prescribed format are invited from eligible candidates for admission to the following U.G. Programmes for the Academic Session 2020-21
- Mahapurusha Srimanta Sankaradeva Viswavidyalaya (MSSV) is taking application into UnderGraduate Programmes for Session 2020-21
- B.A. (Major) Programmes (Under Choice Based Credit System)/ BPA (Bachelor of Performing Arts) Subjects
|Philosophy & Sociology
|40 Nos. in the 1st Semester of the programme
|Exam & Evaluation
|Evaluation shall be done one a continuous basis. 40% marks shall be for Internal Assessment and 60% for End Semester Examination.
|Start Date of submission of Application Forms (both Online & Offline)
|30th June 2020
|Last date of receipt of filled in Application Forms (both Online & Offline)
|31st July 2020
- Higher Secondary (10+2) Examination passed in any stream conducted by the Assam Higher Secondary Education Council, or an equivalent examination, and (ii) adequate experience in Performing Arts.
- The candidates for admission shall be selected through an interview.
|How to obtain Admission Forms/Information Brochures:
- Candidates for admission to the programs are to apply in the prescribed form only (available both Online and Offline)
- Forms can also be downloaded from the website www.mssv.co.in in which case the filled in forms must be submitted to the Assistant Registrar (Academic), Mahapurusha Srimanta Sankaradeva Viswavidyalaya, Haladhar Bhuyan Path, Kalongpar, Nagaon-782001
|Submission of Filled in Admission Forms
- The prescribed application forms shall have to be completed in all respects. Incomplete forms shall be rejected
- The completed forms along with attested copies of all required testimonials are to be submitted to the Assistant Registrar (Academic), Mahapurusha Srimanta Sankaradeva Viswavidyalaya, Haladhar Bhuyan Path, Kalongpar, Nagaon782001 within the scheduled last date. Application received after the last date shall not be accepted.
|Candidates can also apply online through the website www.mssv.co.in. They can access through the ‘Admission 2020 – Apply now’ banner on the homepage of the website and submit the application form.
- The selection of candidates for admission shall be made on merit basis.
- The list of selected candidates shall be put on the Notice Board of the University and the University’s website
- Intimation to the candidates shall not be conveyed individually. The candidates may be called for interview on the date and venue to be decided by the University
- A waiting list, program-wise, of the candidates, shall be prepared. Candidates in Waiting List may also be called for interview along with the provisionally selected candidates
- Vacant seats, if any, shall be filled up from the candidates in the Waiting List
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website