Madurai Kamaraj University (MKU) announces Admission to MBA in Tourism and Hotel Management 2021
MKU MBA Admission 2021 – Madurai Kamaraj University invites application for Admission to MBA – Tourism and Hotel Management (Five year Integrated) 3 + 2 duration offered by the Centre for Tourism and Hotel Management for the academic year 2021-22
MKU MBA Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Last date to apply Application Form : 31st July 2021
Eligibility Criteria for MKU MBA Admission 2021
- A Pass in Higher Secondary Examinations (10 + 2) in any stream (or equivalent)
- Option for lateral Entry : A Candidate with a pass in Undergraduate in any discipline is eligible to apply for Lateral Entry in the 4th Year and the Degree will be awarded as “MBA Tourism and Hotel Management” of 2 year Duration.
- The Students who get admitted in the above program may have the option to exit the programme on the successful completion of 3 years with the undergraduate Degree – BBA (Tourism and Hotel Management)
MKU MBA Admission 2021 Application Process
- Candidates should fill applications in a given format only. Duly filled application form along with related documents should be sent to the given address: Madurai Kamaraj University, Palkalai Nagar, Madurai-625021.
- Application Form can be downloaded from https://mkuniversity.ac.in/new/
- Based on the Marks obtained in the Higher Secondary Examination (10 + 2) or equivalent.
- The Tamilnadu Government Reservation Policy will be followed for Admission.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website