Lucknow University a Bachelor of Elementary Teacher Education Program Admission 2022, Apply Now
University of Lucknow B.EI.ED Admission 2022 – Lucknow University invites applications for admission to four-year Bachelor of Elementary Teacher Education (B. El. ED) program for the academic year 2022-23.
Interested candidates can submit an online application form till May 31, 2022. Check more details on Lucknow University B.EI.ED Admission 2022 from the page below.
University of Lucknow B.EI.ED Admission 2022
University of Lucknow B.EI.ED Admission 2022 Important Dates
- Start Date of Online Application : 02nd April 2022
- Last date for the submission of the Application form : 31st May 2022
University of Lucknow B.EI.ED Admission 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- The minimum qualifications for admission to the B.El.Ed shall be a pass in the 10+2 Senior Secondary Examination or any other examination recognized as equivalent thereto with a minimum aggregate of 50 percent marks.
- Those who have appeared for the final examination of the qualifying degree and awaiting results can also apply.
University of Lucknow B.EI.ED Admission 2022 Application Process
- Eligible Candidates can apply online through the University website https://www.lkouniv.ac.in/
Step to Follow :
- Step 1 – Registration : Applicants have to fill the relevant details in the form. These fields cannot be edited later.
- Step 2 – Personal Details : Applicants have to enter their personal details
- Step 3 -Educational Qualifications : Applicants have to fill their educational qualifications.
- Step 4 – Upload photo and signature : Applicants have to upload their photo and scanned signature.
- Step 5 – Preview : Applicants can preview all the entries made at this point. If there is some error they can edit it or start the entire process again. Once they have submitted the application fee the data submitted in the registration page cannot be edited under any circumstances.
- Step 6 – Application Fee : the applicant can submit the form and proceed for payment of the application fees to pay through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking
- Step 7 – Print Application form : Applicants can print their complete application form and fee receipt to complete the application process.
- General and OBC : INR 1600/-
- SC/ST/PH : INR 800/-
- Mode of Payment : Through online mode
- Candidates seeking admission to the four-year degree program in Elementary Teacher Education shall have to qualify the prescribed Lucknow University Centralized Entrance Test (LUCET), specially designed to assess the candidate’s potential or any other selection process as per the policy of the University of Lucknow.
- In the B.El.Ed. The program shall be admitted on the basis of marks obtained in the entrance examination conducted for this purpose.
- The entrance test will comprise of 100 objective-type questions to be answered in 90 minutes. The questions will be from Language ability (Hindi and English), General Awareness, Logical Reasoning, Mental Ability.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website