Lords University Alwar (Rajasthan) announces Admission to PhD Program 2020
Lords University PhD Admission 2020 – Lords University Alwar (Rajasthan) invites applications for admission to PhD Program offered in various disciplines for the academic year 2020-21.
Check out more details on Lords University PhD Admission 2020 such as application process, eligibility criteria, fees, selection process and more.
PhD Program Disciplines
- PhD Program shall be for a minimum duration of 03 Years, including coursework and a maximum of 06 Years.
Lords University PhD Admission 2020 Important Dates
Last Date of Application Submission
03rd September 2020
Date of Entrance Exam
06th September 2020
Eligibility Criteria for Lords University PhD Admission 2020
- A Candidate for Admission to The Degree of Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) must have obtained at least 55% Marks in Master’s Degree of a recognized University in which the candidate wishes to pursue the program of research or in a relevant subject thereto.
- Relaxation of 5% marks in PG Degree is applicable for Reserved Category i.e. SC/ST/OBC (non creamy-layer) & Physically Challenged Candidates
Lords University PhD Admission 2020 Application Process
- Application form for admission can be obtained either from the Admission Office of the Lords University or can be downloaded from online by visiting university website www.lordsuni.edu.in
- Fill downloaded form and attach crossed Demand Draft/Cheque in Favor of Lords University, payable at Jaipur, Rajasthan.
- Duly filled application form along with required documents should be submitted to the university.
- Candidate may pay fee through Online
- Bank Account details for fee submission Beneficiary name: Lords University; Bank Name & Address: ICICI Bank, BAL Bharti Sr.Sec. School, Alwar; Account number: 673701701499; IFSC CODE: ICIC0006737
- Rs.2500/- Registration Fee, *40000/- Per Semester (2, 40,000/- Total for Course), *7500/- Thesis Submission Fee
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website