Lakshmibai National Institute of Physical Education (LNIPE), Gwalior announces PhD in Yoga Admission 2019 through Entrance Exam
LNIPE PhD in Yoga Admission 2019 – Applications are invited for admission to Doctor of Philosophy in Yoga (PhD) Programme admission offered by Lakshmibai National Institute of Physical Education for the academic year 2019-20
Also See : Admission Notifications
LNIPE PhD in Yoga Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Last Date of Receipt of Application (Offline): 7th August 2019
- Reporting Time for Admission Test: 10th August 2019, 9.00 am
- Date of Admission Tests (RET): 10th August 2019
- Date of Interview/Presentation: 13th August 2019
- Venue of Admission Test: LNIPE, Gwalior
- Entrance Test Result: 14th August 2019
- Medical Exam dates after selection: 16th August 2019
- Payment of Registration Fee and dates for selected candidates: 16th August 2019
Also See : Phd Admissions
Duration of the Course
- The minimum duration in which the candidate can complete the PhD Programme is 3 (Three) years including course-work and maximum duration is five years.
- Relaxation in the period will be as per LNIPE, PhD Ordinance.
No. of Seats
- The number of seats for PhD Program shall be 04 (Four).
- GEN: 02 Seats; OBC: 01 Seat; SC/ST: 01 Seat
Also See : Latest Entrance Exams
Eligibility Criteria for LNIPE PhD in Yoga Admission 2019
- Candidate must have passed Master Degree in Yoga or its equivalent degree from recognized University / Institute in India or abroad with at least 55% marks (50% for SC/ST) or equivalent grade.
- A candidate who fulfils the Following conditions may be considered for direct admission for the PhD. Program. However, appearance in presentation/interview shall remain a mandatory requirement for admission to course work.
- Permanent employee of any other university – institution/ college/ government department/ public sector undertaking / R & D organization / private industry, who is sponsored as a full-time candidate by the said organization, with at least 2 years of experience and who is relieved on study leave for a period of not less than 2 years for pursuing Ph.D. program in a Department/School of the University.
- A candidate who is a recipient of National Doctoral Fellowship or other fellowships from government/semi government organizations (through All-India selection procedure conducted by the agency/organization for award of research fellowships such as Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR).
- A foreign national who is a recipient of fellowship by the Indian Council for Cultural Relations (ICCR), Government of India and who is sponsored by his/her Government, subject to fulfilling conditions as mentioned in University Ordinance.
- Admission to the PhD program shall be through an Entrance Test comprising of Research Eligibility Test (RET) and Presentation /Interview.
- The recipient of JRF from UGC, will be exempted from the qualifying the Research Entrance Test (RET). On the basis of merit in the RET/Presentation/Interview, the candidates shall be admitted to the program.
LNIPE PhD in Yoga Admission 2019 Application Process
- Students desirous of applying for the Ph.D program should apply through online application from website www.lnipe.gov.in
- The candidates will have to apply on prescribed application from with an application fee of Rs. 500/- for Indian Nationals and Rs. 5000/p for Foreign Nationals (including NRI).
- The candidates will have to pay Rs. 200/- per day for Boarding and Lodging for the period of stay during exam.
- A copy of filled in application form along with the option for specialization, Statement of Purpose and all required documents is required to be submitted to “The Registrar, LNIPE”, Gwalior on or before 10th August 2019.
For more Information regarding syllabus of entrance exam and other details visit the website www.lnipe.gov.in
Lakshmibai National Institute of Physical Education, Gwalior, (Deemed to be University), Government of India, Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports, Shakti Nagar, Race course Road, Gwalior-474002, (M.P.), Phone: +91-751-4000902, 4000917 (Off.), Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, website www.lnipe.gov.in