Lingaraj Law College announces Admission to LL.B. Three-Year Course 2019-2020
Lingaraj Law College LLB Admission 2019 – Lingaraj Law College invites applications from eligible candidates for Admission into 3 years LL.B. Course (Semester Pattern) for the Academic Session 2019-2020
Admission into LL.B. Three year course (semester pattern)
- Admission into the aforementioned course shall be governed by the Regulations of Bar Council of India, Berhampur University and Rules for admission approved by the Syndicate of Berhampur University.
- A candidate whose conduct is not satisfactory shall not be considered for admission.
Intake Capacity: 160
See: Law Entrance Exams
Lingaraj Law College LLB Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Last date for submission of Online Application form: 27th June 2019
- Last date for receipt of Hard Copy: 29th June 2019
Eligibility Criteria for Lingaraj Law College LLB Admission 2019
- Any person who has passed the qualifying Graduate/Degree Examination of Berhampur University or any other examination conducted by other Universities/Institutions which is recognized as equivalent thereto by Berhampur University and Bar Council of India with 45% of marks (40% marks for candidates belonging to the Scheduled Castes and the Scheduled Tribes) in aggregate are eligible for admission into LL.B. course.
- Other Criteria: For candidates, who have passed more than one qualifying examination, the examination in which they have secured the highest marks shall be considered for determining eligibility provided they must have secured 45% of marks at Bachelor Degree level.
See: Latest Entrance Exam
- Selection will be made strictly on merit basis taking into consideration the aggregate marks of the qualifying examination.
- Candidates who have obtained +2 Higher Secondary Pass Certificate or First Degree Certificate after prosecuting studies in Distance or Correspondence method shall also be considered eligible for admission in the Three-year LL.B. Course. However, the applicants who have obtained 10+2 or Graduation/Post Graduation through Open Universities system directly without having any basic qualification for prosecuting such studies are not eligible for admission into the Law Course.
- Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes: 38.75% Percent of the sanctioned strength is reserved for candidates belonging to the Scheduled Castes and the Scheduled Tribes (S.C. 16.25% and S.T. 22.50%). In order to claim reservation under these categories, applicants must submit necessary certificates to this effect issued only by a Revenue Officer of the locality not below the rank of a Tahsildar of the Govt. of Odisha.
- Person with Disability (PwD)/Differently abled: 5% of sanctioned seats shall be reserved for PWD students with extent of disability not below 40% (blindness and low vision, hard of hearing, locomotor disability including cerebral palsy, leprosy cured, dwarfism, acid victims and muscular dystrophy, autism, intellectual disability, specific learning disability and mental illness). For availing such reservation the candidate has to submit a certificate from C.D.M.O.
Lingaraj Law College LLB Admission 2019 Application Process
- Interested candidates are required to visit website www.buodisha.edu.in or www.llcbam.blogspot.com to download the application form
- Procedure for depositing the Processing-cum-Application Fee of Rs. 600/- for General/OBC/SEBC Category candidates and Rs.500/- candidates online using State Bank Collect facility.
- Fees can be deposited through State Bank Collect / SB Collect using Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking facility of any Bank besides visiting any SBI branch to deposit by cash or cheque drawn on any SBI Branch. Fees Once deposited shall not be refunded.
- Post–Submission of Application Online: Take two copies of the hardcopy of Filled in admission Form (excel format). The first copy of admission form duly signed by the applicant must be submitted to the Principal, Lingaraj Law College, Berhampur, Ganjam, Odisha, Pin-760010 by Speed Post/Registered Post so as to reach the college on or before the last date i.e. 29/06/2019 (4.30PM) (Saturday)..
For more information, please visit official website www.buodisha.edu.in
Lingaraj Law College, Berhampur
(Constituent College of Berhampur University), Berhampur–760 010, Ganjam, Odisha, India, Website: https://llcbam.blogspot.com