LNMU Darbhanga announces PhD Admission Test (PAT) 2019 for admissions to PhD Program
Lalit Narayan Mithila University PhD Admission Test (PAT) 2019 – Lalit Narayan Mithila University, Kameshwaranagar, Darbhanga, invites applications for PhD Admission Test (PAT) 2019 for admission to PhD Program for the academic session 2019.
Interested candidates can check all the details of PhD Admission Test (PAT) 2019 like application form, eligibility criteria, counselling procedure etc from this page give below
See: PHD Admission 2019
- Application Forms are Available separately for each course online on the website 08th August to 28th August 2019
- Last Date of receipt of completed Application Forms: 28th August 2019 in office hours i.e. 10.30 am to 04.30 pm
- Date of PhD Admission (PAT) Test: 22nd September 2019
- Candidate for admission to the Ph.D. Programme shall have a Master’s Degree with at least55% Marks in aggregate or its equivalent grade ‘B’ in the UGC 7 Point scale (or an equivalent grade in point scale wherever grading system is followed) in the subject/in allied subject from recognized university
- A relaxation of 5% of marks from 55% to 50% or an equivalent relaxation of grade may be allowed for those belonging to SC/ST/OBC (non-creamy layer)/Differently-Abled categories of candidates
See: Latest Entrance Exam Notification
Exemption from the PAT-2019
- Candidates who have passed NET/JRF/BET Exam and secured grants for research such as fellowship DBT/ICMR/ICAR/DST Inspired/ CSSTR/ICHR etc.
- Assistant Professor, Associate Professor &Professor who has been appointed or substantive post in the UGC Pay scale in the teaching Dept. of the University or a Constituent College of the University who have completed their probation successfully, with an experience of at least of two years of uninterrupted service would be considered under this category
- Teacher appointed in self finance Course and Teachers belonging to those colleges which run on self-finance basis will not be exempted from the test
- Non-teaching employee of the University who are holding substantive appointment for more than five years and having at least 55% marks in Master’s Degree in the subject concerned and with at least two research papers published in any reputed referred journals or journals identified by the UGC would be considered under this category
- The candidates who are exempted from PAT 2019, are also required to apply with requisite Fee
- PhD Admission Test (PAT) will consist of two papers of 100 marks each
- Paper-I: Shall consist of multiple choice questions on qualitative teaching and research aptitude
- Paper-II: Shall be subjective type in the subject concerned based on syllabus of the postgraduate course of the university
- The test will be held on in two sitting as follows 22nd September 2019
- Paper – I 10:00 A.M. to 12:00 Noon
- Paper – II 02:00 P.M. to 04:00 P.M.
- Test will be held in Darbhanga at different centre that will be communicated properly in time
Vacancies Subject wise
- A.I.H. & C – 08; Bio-Technology – NIL; Botany – 06; Chemistry – 66; Commerce – 07; Dramatics – 02; Economics – 18; Education – 68; English – 40; Geography – 04; History – 04; Hindi – 10; Home Science – 08; Maithili – 14; Management – 04; Mathematics – 05; Music – 03; Physics – 25; Philosophy – 18; Political Science – 18; Psychology – 19; Sanskrit – 12; Sociology – 24; Urdu – 12; Zoology – 06
- The reservation policy of the State Government will be applicable on total number of available seats in each subject at the point of admission
- Application may be downloaded from the University Website www.lnmu.ac.in
- Duly filled in application along with the requisite Test Fee and two copies of coloured self-attested photographs be sent through registered post to Deputy Controller of Exam(I), L.N. Mithila University, Darbhanga or Submitted in person at Deputy Controller of Exams office from 08th August to 28th August 2019 in office hours i.e. 10:30 AM to 04:30 PM.
- Details available on the University Website www.lnmu.ac.in
- General/B.C./EBC – Rs.3000/-
- SC/ST/Disabled/Women – Rs.2000/-
Mode of Payment
- Through Bank Draft in Favour of the Registrar, L.N. Mithila University, Payable at Darbhanga