Karnataka Veterinary Animal and Fisheries Science University Bidar announces Admission to Diploma Program 2019
KVAFSU Diploma Admission 2019 – Karnataka Veterinary Animal and Fisheries Science University (KVAFSU) invites applications from interested candidates for admission into Diploma courses for the academic session 2019
See: Admission Notification and Dates
KVAFSU Diploma Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Notification: 15th June 2019
- Start date of Application form: 15th June 2019
- Last date of application form: 15th July 2019
- Application Verification (Karnataka Veterinary, Veterinary and Fisheries Science University, Bedra): 22nd to 30th July 2019
- List of Eligible Candidates list released on the University website: 05th August 2019
- Counselling Date: 10th August 2019
- Selected candidates contact the Principle of Concerned Animal Husbandry Polytechnic for Original Documentation: 31st August 2019
- Commencement of class: 03rd September 2019
Eligibility Criteria for KVAFSU Diploma Admission 2019
- Candidates seeking admission to the Diploma must be a resident of Karnataka and should attend a school in the rural area form 1st to 10th standard. Must pass the test of S.S.L.C.
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of prevailing Merit and roaster system limited to the University admission number based on the marks obtained in the examination S.S.L.C. The selection procedure is based on the merit list which will be released from August 05, 2019. The merit list will get from the official website of the University. After releases of the merit list, eligible candidates will participate in the counselling process form August 10, 2019.
- KVAFSU will be published on the official website. You can check the counselling list of candidates by clicking the link will be provided, All the counselling list are also available on the official site of (KVAFSU). The selection of the candidates for Diploma courses is being the basis of the merit list
Reservation of Seats:
- Reservation of seats in favour of candidates belonging to SC/ST/Category-I & OBC will be ensured as per the reservation policy of the Govt. of Karnataka
- Candidates who claim reservation should furnish a valid certificate issued by the competent authority. If any seat reserved in favour of candidates belonging to any of the categories referred to above is not filled up due to non-availability of eligible candidates, such seats shall be transferred to the General Merit category
- For General /OBC Category – Rs.800/- (Bank charges applicable)
- For SC/ST/Category-I – Rs.400/- (Bank charges applicable)
- Studies state other than Karnataka – Rs.800/- (Bank charges applicable)
See: Latest Entrance Exam Notification
KVAFSU Diploma Admission 2019 Application Process
- The Application Form along with the Prospectus can be downloaded from the University Website www.kvafsu.kar.nic.in
- Candidates must ensure the eligibility criteria before filling the application form. For filling the application candidates will the direct link to the same as to fill the application form.
- Download the information bulletin and read it carefully.
- Download sample application
- Fill the offline application form.
- Fill the complete application form and sent the distinguished concerned authority (KVAFSU)
For more details visit the official website: www.kvafsu.kar.nic.in
Karnataka Veterinary, Animal & Fisheries Sciences University, Bidar-585401, P.B No.-6, Nandinagar, Bidar- 585401, Karnataka, Tel: 08482-245241/245360, Email: Kvafsu.kar.nic.in