Karnataka Veterinary Animal and Fisheries Sciences University Bidar announces Admission to B.V. Sc. & A.H., B. Tech (D.Tech) and B.F. Sc., Degree Program 2019 under NRI/Foreign National Quota
KVAFSU UG Program Admission 2019 – Online applications in the prescribed proforma are invited from the eligible Foreign Nationals (FN), Non-Resident Indian (NRI), Non-Resident Indian Children (NRI-C) and Non-Resident Indian Sponsored Candidates (NRI-S) for admission to B.V.Sc. & A.H., B.Tech (D.Tech) & B.F.Sc., degree programmes at KVAFSU, Bidar for the academic year 2019-2020.
- B.V. Sc. & A.H.
- B. Tech (D.Tech)
- B.F. Sc.
Also See : Engineering Admission
KVAFSU UG Program Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Date of opening of Online applications: 08th July 2019
- Date of closure of Online applications: 07th August 2019
- Validation of Online application by the University: 08th August 2019 to 10th August 2019
- Downloading of Hall Ticket for entrance test: To be notified in due Course
- Date of Entrance Test to be conducted at Veterinary College, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India: 28th August 2019
- Timing: (Physics 10.00 AM to 11.10 AM), (Chemistry:11.50 AM to 01.00 PM), (Biology:02.00 PM to 03.10 PM)
- Announcement of Merit list in the University website: 29th August 2019
- Verification of Documents and Counseling for Admission: 30ty August 2019
Also See : Latest Notifications
Eligibility Criteria for KVAFSU UG Program Admission 2019
- Bachelor of Veterinary Science & Animal Husbandry (B.V.Sc. & A.H.): The candidate should have passed 12th Standard / PUC or its equivalent examination with a minimum score of 50% aggregate marks in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany and Zoology) /Biotechnology and English.
- Bachelor of Technology in Dairy Technology [B.Tech (D.Tech)] and Bachelor of Fisheries Science (B.F.Sc.): The candidate should have passed 12th Standard / PUC or its equivalent examination in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology (Botany and Zoology) and English.
- The candidate should have attained the age of 17 Years as on 31st December 2019 and should not have completed 21 years of age as on 08.07.2019. No relaxation of Minimum and Maximum age limit is permissible on any grounds.
Also See : Admission Notification
- B.V.Sc. & A.H.: Admission to B.V.Sc. & A.H degree programme shall be purely based on the merit scored by the candidate in the Entrance Test conducted by the University in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry and Biology except for Foreign Nationals (FN).
- B.Tech (D.Tech) and B.F.Sc.: There shall be no Entrance Test for admission to B.Tech (D.Tech) and B.F.Sc. degrees. The admission shall be based on the merit scored by the candidate in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology (Botany and Zoology) in the qualifying examination.
- Admission of the candidates is in the order of Foreign Nationals (FN) followed by Non-Resident Indian (NRI), and Non-Resident Indian Children (NRI-C).
- If the seats are not filled by the above categories such seats shall be filled by the NRI-S candidates, which are exclusively earmarked for the students of Karnataka domicile.
- Selected candidates may exercise their choice for opting out of college, where the preference shall be allowed in the order of FN, NRI, NRI-C and NRI-S, purely based on the merits.
Pattern of Entrance Exam
- For B.V.Sc. & A.H., Admission:
- Syllabus: The question papers of Entrance Test will be based on the First and Second Year PUC syllabus as prescribed by the Department of Pre-University Education, Government of Karnataka. The syllabi details may be accessed at the website www.kvafsu.edu.in.
Duration and Pattern of Entrance Test:
- The entrance test will be held at Veterinary College, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India in TWO different sessions for all the three papers on the same day. Candidates will be provided OMR sheets for answering.
- The entrance test shall be conducted for 60 Marks each in Physics, Chemistry and Biology papers with objective type questions comprising of multiple choices. Each question will carry ONE mark.
- The time limit for each paper shall be 70 minutes. The candidate is expected to attempt all the questions, in order to score maximum marks.
- There will be no negative Evaluation with regard to wrong / incorrect answers, but marks will not be awarded in respect of multiple answers for the same question.
- B.V.Sc. & A.H.: Institutional Economic Fee – US $ 10,000/- per Annum + Regular Fee; Foreign Nationals of SAARC Nations – US $ 8,000/- per Annum + Regular Fee.
- B.Tech., (D.Tech): Institutional Economic Fee – US $ 5,000/- per Annum + Regular Fee; Foreign Nationals of SAARC Nations – US $ 2,500/- per Annum + Regular Fee.
- B.F.Sc: Institutional Economic Fee – US $ 5,000/- per Annum + Regular Fee; Foreign Nationals of SAARC Nations – US $ 2,500/- per Annum + Regular Fee.
KVAFSU UG Program Admission 2019 Application Process
- The candidate may submit separate “ON-LINE” applications for B.V.Sc. & A.H., B.Tech (D.Tech) and B.F.Sc., degree programmes. An application fee of Rs. 7,500/- (Indian rupees) must be remitted through online for each application.
- Application once submitted cannot be withdrawn and fee once paid will not be refunded in any case, neither shall be held reserved for any other admission nor selection process in future.
- Application Fee to be paid (online) at the time of submission of the online application. The online application will be opened from 08th July 2019 to 07th August 2019 (IST 12.00 midnight).
- The candidates selected for admission must pay fee on the same day of counseling through Online (RTGS /NET Banking).
- The Application along with relevant documents should be uploaded on or before 07th August 2019. However, the original application along with relevant documents and forwarded letter from their respective embassy in India should reach on or before 24th August 2019. To: The Registrar, Karnataka Veterinary, Animal and Fisheries Sciences University, Nandinagar, Bidar–585 226, Karnataka (India).
For more details please visit the website www.kvafsu.edu.in
Karnataka Veterinary, Animal and Fisheries Sciences University, Nandinagar, Bidar-585226, Karnataka, Phone: +91-8482-245241/245360, E-mail: email@example.com, Website www.kvafsu.edu.in