Karnataka State Rural Development and Panchayat Raj University (KSRDPRU) announces Admission to Postgraduate Courses 2021
KSRDPRU PG Admission – Applications are invited for admission to the following two years Post-Graduates Courses in the University form eligible candidates and in-service employees of RDPR Department, Karnataka State Rural Development and Panchayat Raj University Gadag, during the academic year 2021-22
- MA- Rural Development & Panchayat Raj and Rural Development & Cooperative Management
- MA – Public Administration
- MA- Economics (Development Economics)
- M.Sc.- Geoinformatics
- MSc- Food Science & Technology
- MSc- Computer Science (Data Analytics)
- MBA- Rural Management /Agribusiness Management)
- MSW- Community Development /Community Health
- M.Com.- Entrepreneurship / Co-operative Management
- MPH- Master of Public Health
KSRDPRU PG Admission Dates 2021
- Last date of submission of online application form extended upto : 30th November 2021
KSRDPRU PG Admission Eligibility Criteria 2021
- For MA, MSW and MBA (Rural Management /Agribusiness Management) : Any graduate with 50% (45% for SC/ST/CAT-I/ / Differently abled candidates) of marks in the aggregate of all the subjects including languages is eligible.
- The eligibility criteria for MBA (Master of Business Administration) Course are as recommended by the Government of Karnataka from time to time.
- For M.A. Economic (Development Economics) : Any graduate with Economics as a major or optional subject, with a minimum of 50% (45% for SC/ST/CAT-I/ Differently abled candidates) of marks in the subjects at the degree is eligible.
- For M.Com. (Entrepreneurship / Co-operative Management) : B.Com/BBA/BBM graduates with 50% (45% for SC/ST/Cat.I/ Differently abled candidates) of marks in the aggregate of all the subjects including languages is eligible.
- For M.Sc. in Geoinformatics : Any Science (including farm Science) or Engineering graduate with a minimum of 50% (45% for SC/ST/CAT-I/Differently abled candidates) marks in the aggregate of all optional subjects is eligible.
- Any Science or Engineering graduate who has studied Mathematics either at Degree or at PUC (10+2 level).
- M.Sc. Geography Postgraduates.
- Any graduate who has studied Geography as optional/Major subject at the degree level.
- For M.Sc. in Computer Science (Data Analytics) : BSc Graduate with Computer Science/BCA/BE/B.Tech (Any branch) or an science Graduate with mathematics /Statistics at 10+2 Level with a minimum of 50% 45% for SC/ST/CAT-I/Differently abled candidates) of marks in the aggregate of all optional subjects is eligible.
- For M.Sc. in Food Science & Technology : Any Science Graduate (including farm Science) or Engineering graduate with a minimum of 50% (45% for SC/ST/CAT-I/Differently abled candidates) of marks in the aggregate of all optional subjects, provided the candidate has studied Chemistry or Biochemistry and one of the Life Science subjects either at degree level or at PUC (10+2 level) is eligible.
- For MPH (Master of Public Health) : Any graduate with a minimum of 50% (45% for SC/ST/CAT-I/Differently abled candidates) of marks in the aggregate of all the subjects is eligible. But the preference will be given to those who have experience in the Health Field.
KSRDPRU PG Admission Application Process 2021
- To Download application form and other details etc. candidates can visit the university website https://ksrdpru.ac.in/
- Candidates shall send the duly filled in application form along with marks and relevant documents, with a fee by Demand Draft, Payable at Gadag, drawn in favour of “The Finance Officer, KSRDPRU, Gadag” and also paid online in favour of “The Finance Officer, KSRDPRU, Gadag,” to the University SB Account Number : 31400100007777, Bank of Baroda, IFSC Code : BARB0GADAGX (5th letter stands for ‘Zero’) through NEFT/RTGS/UPI and the Transaction ID Screen Shot Print-Out has to be enclosed along with the photocopies of relevant documents and sent to “The Registrar, KSRDPR University, General Cariyappa Circle, Gadag,” either in person, speed-post or by courier so as to reach on or before November 30, 2021.
- The Candidates has to write their Name and Cell No. Behind the DD.
- For General Candidates : Rs. 200/-
- For SC/ST/Cat.I/DA Candidate :Rs. 100/-
- Mode of Payment : Through Online / Demand Draft
- Admission will be based on the Merit list and Counselling.
- MBA Programme the candidates qualified in KEA MBA-PGCET Exam will be considered for Admission to MBA in Rural management/ Agribusiness Management. In case of any vacancy of seats, the candidates will be admitted through University Entrance Test.
For more details and apply please visit the official website