Kerala State Institute of Design announces Bachelor of Design (B.Des) Admission 2020
KSID B.Des Admission 2020 – Kerala State Institute of Design (KSID) has invited applications for admission to 4-years B.Des (Bachelor Degree in Design) Course for the academic year 2020
Candidates can check all the details related to KSID B.Des Admission 2020 like eligibility, application process, academic fee and more from the page below.
KSID B.Des Admission 2020 Important Dates
Last Date of Submitting Application
16th November 2020
Interview of Candidates
18th to 20th November 2020
Publication of Selected list of Candidates
21st November 2020
First Round Counseling
23rd November 2020
Second Round Counseling
26th November 2020
Last Date of Cancellation of Admission
27th November 2020
Last Date of Admission
30th November 2020
Starting of Classes
10th December 2020
Eligibility Criteria for KSID B.Des Admission 2020
- 10+2/higher secondary exams with mandatory minimum marks of 50%.
- Candidates having taken any stream in their higher secondary (10+2) that is, Science, Arts Com-commerce or Humanities can apply.
- Candidates must have obtained the above mentioned qualification from any recognized board of education such as ICSE, CBSE, IB, IGCSE or any other that is equivalent
- Applicants should have passed the higher-secondary (10+2) qualifying examinations with the desired criteria as mentioned above.
KSID B.Des Admission 2020 Application Process
- Interested candidates can apply through the official website www.ksid.ac.in
- Candidates can also download the application form from the KSID website www.ksid.ac.in.
- The Duly filled Application form should be submitted online on or before the last date mentioned.
- On successful registration, the application form will be scrutinized and candidates who have met all required eligibility criteria will be informed about the next stage/s of the admission process.
- A registration fee of Rs.2000/- must be paid through online mode.
- The initial selection would be based on the UCEED score and short-listed candidates will be called for an Interview.
- Final selection of candidates will be purely based on merit and rank list which will be published after the interviews.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website